• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Swerepguy

12/2/18
What is the status of the ARF Seadweller 126600? I think if the QC is well done, the good samples are superrep candidates.

Not even close with that sharp bezel teeth. Add the flaws with to deep ingravings in the bezel and to big pearl. If they fix that and stick with the best version of the date wheel, I think we got a superrep!

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Not even close with that sharp bezel teeth. Add the flaws with to deep ingravings in the bezel and to big pearl. If they fix that and stick with the best version of the date wheel, I think we got a superrep!

The flaws with the engraving and pearl are new to me. The bezel teeth were the main issue for me.

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Please share some info when you can..

It's time for a decent Franck Muller rep

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mincus8

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
How AP diver Carbon v5 not considered as super Rep , I have new old comparisons from JF factory side by side it’s super perfect they purchased Gen for replication, the ss one maybe not super Rep cuz they rep ss from carbon , anyway I will share side by side when uploading pics issue fixed ,but little low quality old comparison

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Link ?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Do you mean the forged carbon? There is an alignment problem and the font on the bezel seems wrong. Anyways I am looking forward to your review. Thanks for contributing.

V5 match Gen 100% yes carbon one jf bought Gen carbon , but there’s more model different DW

Sent from the RWI App

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Hmmmmmm

You think that these two qualify for a super rep tag?

Just asking... :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
These two should be pretty close to gen
However just like all reps do, the clarity of the crystal and the finest of the print on the dial still can be distinguished from the gen when looked closely enough.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hmmmmmm

You think that these two qualify for a super rep tag?

Just asking... :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
GF side by side with Gen considered super TW one in same level no difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Hello guys,
Apologies if it's being discussed already, but there's updated PAM687 from ZF, description says "updated with new jewel color to look more like Genuine"
Link to SF version

Link to ZF version

Anyone care to comment ? I know there are few things that are still off on movement (for example, hole isn't drilled next to one of the jewels) but is it better version ?
Thanks

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
How AP diver Carbon v5 not considered as super Rep , I have new old comparisons from JF factory side by side it’s super perfect they purchased Gen for replication, the ss one maybe not super Rep cuz they rep ss from carbon , anyway I will share side by side when uploading pics issue fixed ,but little low quality old comparison

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Very close to super rep status and definitely NWBIG... I'd be interested in having the AP experts chime in and tell us whats wrong with it.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Very close to super rep status and definitely NWBIG... I'd be interested in having the AP experts chime in and tell us whats wrong with it.

Nothing wrong with v5 carbon , JF bought Gen carbon the ss replicated from Gen carbon that’s why ss not super Rep as carbon , about difference with DW Fonts JF bought H series carbon DW match Gen 99% and everything match Gen and interchangeable the only movement not interchangeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk