• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot prices through the roof!

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Having just communicated with Andrew, he explained to me why the Hublot sections for his and Joshua's websites have ommitted the ceramic HBB watches.

There are only 40 more ceramic bezels that the maker has in possesion and can get no more. The maker has increased wholesale price by $200.00 . Andrew will not raise his prices to $998.00 and has elected to remove them. Even still he is getting offers for those prices, but it shows integrity to not pass on the increase to us and to just not even offer them at all.

I am so glad I got mine. It is the coolest rep, or watch I have owned. Those who have one know what I am saying. :D

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
We are glad for you hbone

prices not 'through the roof'

and availability is not what you have been told...

but, have it

on your wrist and think

:D

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
Well Kilnk, I really do wish I could have a rational debate with you about this.

Seems the other suppliers are in the same boat and what stock they have is all they will have, and I am speaking only about the ceramic bezel version. All the others are still available.

The thing that does it for me with this watch is the bezel. It is a work of art.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
ham, Klink speaks wise words. Think in terms of creating false demand and you'll be on the right track.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
no!

(dun think!!)

:shock: 8) :lol: :p :D

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
what i would like to know is...if this so called shortage of ceramic bezels is true why are they consistently releasing new hbb's with the ceramic bezel. they are releasing the gold tuiga version and the cappuccino version...both have the ceramic. i personally do not know if this is true or not, but its definitely something to think about it.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
hbone can answer this one

(klinki is bing schmardty pants!)

8)

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
Ya okay...The new ceramic watches are not offered any longer. Josh and Andrew have yanked them from their websites, so if they are produced, they will have to use other materials or else find a differnt source for ceramic bezels.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
yanked because hublot fear

go hublot web ssite..

joshy even got new url avoid

counselors of blow..

but thinky what u like is ok

i have source myself no need them dude

:shock: :p 8) :D :lol:

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
Hambone said:
Ya okay...The new ceramic watches are not offered any longer. Josh and Andrew have yanked them from their websites, so if they are produced, they will have to use other materials or else find a differnt source for ceramic bezels.

im not tryin to argue here, but do you seriously think they will release the cappuccino hbb or the new rose gold hbb without the ceramic bezel?? dont believe everything your dealer says...they are here to make money..that is it.

cy0811

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/06
Ive owned two with ceramic bezel and agree it is one of the better reps Ive seen but would never in a million years pay 1000 for it....I think it should have been under $500 to begin with for the SS/Ceramic bezel version. Not sure if I believe the hype about supply either.

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
I am not trying to be argumentative here either. Just relating what I was told. I have no reason to think I was being lied to and if they do release the new models they might be with an inferior quality ceramic bezel tah the ones you and I have. As in all things, time will tell...

georgegrasser

18/7/07
Klink said:
yanked because hublot fear

go hublot web ssite..

joshy even got new url avoid

counselors of blow..

but thinky what u like is ok

i have source myself no need them dude

:shock: :p 8) :D :lol:

If this is the case then we must destroy Biver. Is it true that the gen bezels came from a Chinese factory?
If so this must be published. Hublot must be exposed, for this is the TRUE criminal enterprise.
The price of the gen would then be out of line with fairness.

The fact that Biver went after OUR dealers should be a call for our members to seek his economic head.
If we dont fight them there. We wll have to fight them here.

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
George, thats a mighty tall order, but I like the way you think my friend! :D

georgegrasser

18/7/07
Why so tall? As a member with very few posts it is not my place to give the order.

But an Admin here can alert CNN or better yet the media in Switzerland. One phone call and the flames could grow out of control.

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
the ceramic hbb's are listed on both josh and andrews sites. they also have the 2 new versions....the gold tuiga and cappuccino versions with ceramic bezels. the prices are insane!! :twisted:

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
saw the prices....they didn't resist any longer to their manufacturer... :evil:
no way for me

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
The ceramics has so many application from industrial tool, equipment, and to the jewelry like watch for example. I don't see why such a thing happen. If the watch makers inform us that, just forget the ceramic HBB for a while and they will come out again for sure. This piece of ceramic compared to those use in industrial tool and equipment really means nothing. No need any high accuracy of part, just appearance. I am sure it will finally come out again. Keep quiet, wait and see. Be patient and don't get too hurry.