• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Start of the Week Wrist-Check (Sep. 10-11, 2007)!

vbarrett

24/6/07
Uh, guys, I know I've been busy, but did I blink and miss this? :) ...well, here goes!

MONDAY

A Gioarmani hommage, Ã la Vicky. 8)

(Clockwise) Laurent Perrier 1985; a champers flute (part of my Waterford crystal collection); my everyday Prada sunglasses; and lastly, my beloved HBB in yellow gold -- the only rep in the bunch!

champerspradahublotvg2.jpg

That's my sage Barbour jacket peeking out from the side. See my Great Panerai Strap Caper thread series every Tuesday, on RWG/Repgeeks, for the reason!

hbbsneakco4.jpg

Now that the "affordable" Hublot Big Bangs are out there, I wonder how the movement compares visually?

hbbmovementfr1.jpg

Once for my birthday, my parents asked me what I'd like for my present, which was their custom to avoid disappointing me. Precocious only child that I was/am, I asked for and got a case of champagne, vintage exactly 10 years after my birth. They've kept the custom every decade since. :)

champers1985ii1.jpg

...it's just hitting its peak now. A bit like me. :roll:

(There are only 5 bottles left though. Life is good! Right, Klink?)

TUESDAY

Better red than dead. :lol:

bloodredwatchfi7.jpg

For all my 50 replicas rep, I love wearing cheap, but fun watches. This is my Geneva blinged out frisky watch, on D-ring grosgrain strap.

genevaredtn8.jpg

Personal Note: I'd like to say a prayer this Tuesday, 11 September 2007, for all the victims and their families of the atrocities of 9/11. God bless America.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
That is a hard act to follow...nice pics VB. :D

GermanLimes012Large.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
cybee said:
That is a hard act to follow...nice pics VB. :D

GermanLimes012Large.jpg

Thank you, Cybee! Your choice is impeccable, as usual. Especially that strap with the AP!

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I'm still wearing my new Daytona. I can't take it off. :D

I really need to bust out the light tent and camera and take some respectable pictures.

IMG_1738.jpg

bob1919a

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/11/06
My TT Navitimer on brown leather... :twisted:

mybriet.jpg

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
jb said:
I'm still wearing my new Daytona. I can't take it off. :D

I really need to bust out the light tent and camera and take some respectable pictures.

IMG_1738.jpg

Very nice. I am also looking for this one. Wich dealer do you get it from ?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
UPO again,, cant help it... I love it! :)

upo2.jpg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
@JB,

Would you like a watch to go with all that Hair.. Dude,, You need to shave your arms so people can see your watch! :lol:

bunns

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/07
@ d4me: who won on saturday? I think your avatar needs to stop walking to the right.....