• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

D

d4m.test

Great gesture. Are you US or Europe?

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

US. They are cool. I'd also add an insert from Walgreens ($5). I've learned Chinese sizes run different and go do down a 1/2 size.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Enjoying my Datejust and 25 dollar sweatshirt adidas sneakers while taking care of a very pitiful sick fiancé :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

aa1a8f8767e22c14437209d67f10cfde.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Hey I have one for y’all... my kids, all girls by the way. (I say this just to give you some background on how much money I spend shopping). They are really after Uggs this year. Can anyone tell me where I could get some quality reps. I’ve tried footwear reps in general but have been sadly disappointed. Just wondering if any of you have run across these here recently. Thanks!

D

d4m.test

Hey I have one for y’all... my kids, all girls by the way. (I say this just to give you some background on how much money I spend shopping). They are really after Uggs this year. Can anyone tell me where I could get some quality reps. I’ve tried footwear reps in general but have been sadly disappointed. Just wondering if any of you have run across these here recently. Thanks!

PM coming

Sent from the RWI App

Panamera118

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/17
Hello Guys, where can i buy good ADIDAS NMD reps? Does anyone have them? Kind regards!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Sent you both 2 links. I don't see the red with the black patch but they photoshop some aspects. The seller gets rave reviews.

D

d4m.test

ee907170a102b78f8fa9abb9377059ca.png
26/26 reviews 5 star indicate they are pretty perfect. They change the logo with photoshop but with the amount of feedback this seller has I think you can buy with confidence whereas i would normally request a photo. With the volume this seller does you may be waiting a while for a reply...

Sent from the RWI App