• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Can you still buy these Breguet 4199s? I was looking but don't see any TDs have them listed

I think you can still get the version with the tiny hands at around $800.

This one appealed to me as it has the larger, centrally positioned hands. I added the croc styled strap and yellow box. It’s a ripper :)

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
You heard right. We don’t see @4-5 o’clock tourbillons often. Very nice. [emoji106]

c359167

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/17
To the owners:
What’s more interesting to watch: Tourbillon or Carousel?

triker

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/12
UK
Ah well, my first step on the 'slippery road' of Tourby ownership - my first...... Lord help my wallet for the future now I am a member, all bar a junior though.

Arrived this morning and I just cannot take my eyes off it - it's really mesmerising. Came from our very own special person yllekp - he knew I was 'hankering' after this beauty and I was lucky enough to buy it from him.

PtStDGp.jpg

I am truly in love with it.

triker.

D

d4m.test

Ah well, my first step on the 'slippery road' of Tourby ownership - my first...... Lord help my wallet for the future now I am a member, all bar a junior though.

Arrived this morning and I just cannot take my eyes off it - it's really mesmerising. Came from our very own special person yllekp - he knew I was 'hankering' after this beauty and I was lucky enough to buy it from him.

PtStDGp.jpg

triker.

That does look lovely. At some point I know I'll head down the Tourby route and I think this will be high up on my wanted list! How bulletproof (or not) is the movement on this one? I assume that's not the stock strap?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13

PtStDGp.jpg

triker.

10abda25b261b8a0298c70c2e8a7b61c.png
Ladies midsize JLC Rendez-Vous

Sent from the RWI App

These are beautiful! Welcome to the club.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
That does look lovely. At some point I know I'll head down the Tourby route and I think this will be high up on my wanted list! How bulletproof (or not) is the movement on this one? I assume that's not the stock strap?
I had it for a while and it goes on the first wind. As you will see form this thread most tourbts are fine. Some people have had trouble with the IWCs possibly because they are auto wind.

The strap is from Orloff.