• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OK people, which TAG is it going to be?

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I'm pretty sure that my next rep is either going to be a TAG link Chrono or the new Carrera Chrono. Which one should it be?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I love the Carrera, but only the one with the nice Red/Dark Orange second hand! :)

spatten1

Horology Curious
13/1/07
I like the Links because they are not as thick as the Carrera. I'd probably smack every doorway I pass through with a 16mm thick watch.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Get both! I have seen/felt both. If you like brushed look, go for Tag Link. The Carrera looks scarily close to the genuine. They are excellent rep.

luisik

20/3/06
Both are great, but i choose the link for the so beautiful blue it has in the dial. No pic make justice to the special shine it has in real.

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
i saw a gen red bezel....and blue bezel carrera...

looks good.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
hAHHAA this poll isn't helping you is it jburton?

at the moment of this post, it's a tie :)

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
The only one I have gen Tag Link

I have owned rep Links before...

Liked them enough to get a gen.

Love this one: every one notices it. And it IS because of the unique bracelet.

Tag Heuer did it well here: alot of work was put into the design of the bracelet and it paid off for them.

Luke

tag1.jpg

vdubpower

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/06
has anyone held or owned, analyzed the black face or silverface carreras, besides the "racing version"

thjanks

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
vdubpower said:
has anyone held or owned, analyzed the black face or silverface carreras, besides the "racing version"

thjanks

Yes, I do. It's a solid watch especially after polishing. You can ask rangers158 :p I saw his Carrera during Sing's GTG.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
IMHO, the Link is the more finely finished rep, but personally speaking, the Carrera Racing gets a lot more wrist time. So I voted Carrera. :)

Likely to be in style for longer than the Link too, I reckon! :wink:

machine

Known Member
13/11/06
judging from the results of this poll and the beauty of both watches i think its only fair that u get both haha

i too am considering a link chrono in the near future can someone point me in the direction of where i can view lots of non factory pics of the blue dial?

cheers
machine

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I voted for the Carrera. Good luck with whichever one you get, either decision will be a good one.. :D

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Blue Face TAG Link Chrono for me! :D

kinneyrhs

11/2/07
I have had the SAME EXACT predicament.... I believe the Link is a little more accurate, but the Carrera is just sexy................