• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SUPER BALLS SUNDAY.....This is the BIG ONE....

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Re: Big Balls....

Elazarus said:
Fat Tire....Nice!!!!

After some more wine I may get in on the special myself........at the rate I am going I should be good for 4 Tiers...

E

I need a vino. And maybe I need some bigger balls, E! :D

Budget is challenged as I'm socking away the $$$ for our 10th annv. holiday .... :shock:

Elazarus

17/3/06
BB

I Thought Big Bad Brad actually stood for Big Balls Brad....

No problem...have a glass of wine and enjoy the entertainment...no cover charge.

E

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
Brad,

That is my problem, I had to put money away for 10 yr anniversary also. We are taking a cruise. I look at it this way, I have 5 straps plus SS bracelet so that has to be enough for now.

Natron

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Re: BB

Elazarus said:
I Thought Big Bad Brad actually stood for Big Balls Brad....

No problem...have a glass of wine and enjoy the entertainment...no cover charge.

E

E.,

I buckled (tier #4 :shock: ) as my car repairs/work were $400 less than I had budgeted - yes, piss weak justificatiion!

[roll dice] ... come in La Spezia cognac! :D :roll: 8)

w2ge

4/12/06
Paypal sent... THanks Elliot. Tier 2 Oh, BTW if any XL reddish brown, that would be sweet!

Phil W2GE

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
I always take ALL Elliot's BBalz, and never once was I dissapointed 8)

Elazarus

17/3/06
Big Ballers

Before I open up this new box of wine.....

How many of you Big Dawgs in the Tier #4 have the MP XII???

How many have the GeF?

I have an idea......hehehehehehe

trojanmike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/06
Aww man I wanted the MP XII and was kicking myself for not getting in quick enough on the Big Ballz yesterday. If I would have known the MP XII might show up again I woulda went for Tier 4. Uggh! :cry:

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
trojanmike said:
Aww man I wanted the MP XII and was kicking myself for not getting in quick enough on the Big Ballz yesterday. If I would have known the MP XII might show up again I woulda went for Tier 4. Uggh! :cry:

hehehe....sorry trojanM, that's why they are called Big Balls!!!!!!!!!!

Higgy 8)

WatchDude13

Renowned Member
3/11/06
I went #4 after my 10th or so beer. I'm gonna keep going and do a little celebration!

BRING IT E!!! I'm swingin' them tonight!

-WD

Aquaracer

5/1/07
Re: Big Ballers

Elazarus said:
Before I open up this new box of wine.....

How many of you Big Dawgs in the Tier #4 have the MP XII???

How many have the GeF?

I have an idea......hehehehehehe

Got a XII yesterday

Sure could use that sweet Private stock in Cognac!

bruno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/06
I've received the MPXII and the GeF la spezia in black in previous big balls and man you really can't go wrong with either of those straps. Anyone that doesn't have one should jump on this if it seems like they might be coming.

dkq

Known Member
8/1/07
Big Balls indeed, I don't think these deals can be passed up. Quality guy with quality straps what else can you ask for . Pony up and get rewarded.

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
-

I have MP XIIs - great straps. GeF La Spez / Palombari or MP PS look great to me about now ...

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
takashi said:
I have 0 MPXII and 1 GeF.

i have one mp and six gef. i guess you can see which i like better. lol

WatchDude13

Renowned Member
3/11/06
I've got one of the Palmobari's (GeF) from one of your last specials. It is a beaut!

P1010444.jpg

P1010446.jpg

P1010448.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Hmmm... Talking about GeF vs MP, the close strap hole distance on MPXI does help a lot on my wrist. On GeF, the hole won't fit my wrist well (they are too far apart).

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS

WOW!!!

Great shot!!!

I love the Palombari as that is what the history of Panerai is all about......that is also Mario Paci's favorite strap.....and the flat buckle is the best.

E