• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas Chronograph 2016?

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
[/URL]

anyone saw this model??maybe could be rep'd?? seconds @9 ...valjoux7750??

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Nice Chrono but hate the date window at 4:30 but the interchangeable straps are sick!

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
Nice Chrono but hate the date window at 4:30 but the interchangeable straps are sick!

the one with the rose gold and the brown leather strap is daamn nice...i really hope they make these models replica

PeteB

Known Member
11/1/16
the one with the rose gold and the brown leather strap is daamn nice...i really hope they make these models replica

They already did - but it looks hideous. one is on Aliexpress for $ 130.

I would definitely be interested in that new grey Overseas, if there is a rep!

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
They already did - but it looks hideous. one is on Aliexpress for $ 130.

I would definitely be interested in that new grey Overseas, if there is a rep!

nooo...thats garbage i wouldnt even try finding it in Ali..

PeteB

Known Member
11/1/16
nooo...thats garbage i wouldnt even try finding it in Ali..

Agreed :)

But you would think that if they put that frankenstein together, someone is already working on a better copy!

All joking aside, I am in the market for a decent Overseas rep. I would be interested in the dual time version (Ref. 47450) if it is reasonably made or, failing that, a good basic SS rep. Any suggestions?

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
Agreed :)

But you would think that if they put that frankenstein together, someone is already working on a better copy!

All joking aside, I am in the market for a decent Overseas rep. I would be interested in the dual time version (Ref. 47450) if it is reasonably made or, failing that, a good basic SS rep. Any suggestions?

I think the vc overseas ss rep is quite good..for the dual time version i dont know if it is repped...but it surely wont have much to expect..i would stick with th plain ss overseas

pascha

Horology Curious
7/2/16
I am also searching for a vc dual time rep but the movement looks impossible to copy.

Uncleeegz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/13
*removed* looks like poopoo though and I don't think they ship anywhere but Russia and Ukraine

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I love the rose gold & brown croc strap oversea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxreplica.club

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/3/16
Dear Uncleeegz!
ships worldwide. Any country, any city.
You worthwhile to ask the seller before writing smth about this webstore.