• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

timeonmyside

22/3/14
So as I stated earlier I placed a fairly large order on AE a few days ago. Well apparently my order was closed. Has that happens to anyone? They wanted me to upload all kinds of documentation like is and credit card etc which I don't really mind. But my biggest concern is that I have about 20 orders that I may have to go and redo and which I have already paid for :( I did appeal it but who knows how long that will take. Oh well.

Yes, Im in USA and this happened to me when I first started purchasing on AE. I had to do their AliPay to verify my identity.

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Does anybody bought american football Jerseys before? I dont know which size i need. Height is 1,81m and weight is 82 kg. One seller says m the other suggests l. Any help?

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

Poolsfinest

Renowned Member
4/8/14
I have bought NFL jerseys. Quality is excellent. Sizing, to me, seemed fairly accurate. Only slight issue I had was head hole was tight!

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Hello Somebody can help me find these sunglasses? http://prntscr.com/9zqb5e (Ray-Ban Wayfarer 55mm) I hope somebody bought some from AE and could share me the seller if possible! Thanks allot

Also somebody know where to buy Canada Goose jacket on AE? Can't find 1 good seller ...

I just placed an order for Wayfarer (2132 style in tortoise) from New Kevin Sunglasses (found in this thread). Ill report when I receive them. The Aviators I ordered for my dad turned out very nice.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/15
One is just down the street from me. How does this sort of thing work?

Depends which store you're close too, but usually open at 9am and will sell at most 2 pairs per person. For the London branches (despite there being a supreme drop the same day...) people will probably camp out the day before or get there really early. I think the gens cost around £120, which is the nearly the same price as the best reps you can get. I would strongly recommend you trying to cop a pair if it isn't too much hassel, you could resell for £500+. On that note, I expect the prices of the higher end yeezy reps to drop slightly as more gens are being released onto the market.

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
I'm looking at buying these Hermes cufflinks, anybody seen them on Ali before I pull the trigger?

pMsEduEl.jpg

Thatman

2/11/14
In on tying to find a seller for Prada purses or small LV ones. So bloody many of my favourite stores have gone and 'the old cobbler' doesn't have what I'm after. Any decent stores out there?

Whit27

28/11/12
In on tying to find a seller for Prada purses or small LV ones. So bloody many of my favourite stores have gone and 'the old cobbler' doesn't have what I'm after. Any decent stores out there?

I have ordered from Jeff Ali in the past and just got an email saying the store was closed but they opened a new one on Ali and they sent this link for all products.

See if they have what you need

http://ljz861007.v.yupoo.com/

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giver

6/2/13
So as I stated earlier I placed a fairly large order on AE a few days ago. Well apparently my order was closed. Has that happens to anyone? They wanted me to upload all kinds of documentation like is and credit card etc which I don't really mind. But my biggest concern is that I have about 20 orders that I may have to go and redo and which I have already paid for :( I did appeal it but who knows how long that will take. Oh well.
It happend to me but i wouldn't send any documentation to a website like ae. Just create a new account with a different cc and have a happy shopping again. :)