• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - the_one_man_riot

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I want to hear about the Moaner Lisa, with pictures of course.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I want to hear about the Moaner Lisa, with pictures of course.

Nah, the one you want to hear about is Pissy Missy. Now that was one more wild chick. Wait, we're in the Brig so I think I can tell this part of the story, nobody's gonna read it but us, right? Ok so Pissy Missy was the single most wild ho I'd ever met. She should be in the Ho Hall Of Fame. So we go out after work for the first time, drinks are consumed, we get back to my place, more drinks are consumed, and I go to the bathroom and I'm standing in front of the mirror and I said to myself, "This chick is gonna give you something" and I'm talking about something you need a candy jar full of penicillin to get rid of.

And it's at that very moment when you realize you're gonna have a goooooooood weekend.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Please Ban this scum bag even without a baby daughter I find that just to offensive.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
escalatedquickly.jpg

D

d4m.test

Just another dickhead making us Brits look like twats. I can't believe the percentage of brain inmates from the UK. Makes me so sad.

OP, you attitude is..... I'm actually lost for words. Seriously, telling someone to molest their baby daughter? WTF? And also going on about someone crying when their dad molested them? Dude, you got problems and it seems like you had a rough childhood. I'd suggest you get some therapy for that shit before you end up mentally devolving lower than you already have.

The Warden is going to have fun with this nob head

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I didn't really cry...

Your sense of humor is amazing. Lol. I'm going to add rep points for you when I'm back on my laptop. [emoji1]

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Reactions: Allure

rmurphy37

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/16
Hi guys, Rich here. I'm new to your forum and I had run across it by searching Tapatalk for watches and I thought it would be an interesting place.
The OP is the kind of guy that makes me wish I owned some kind of CIA or FBI software to track him down and castrate him and stuff them down his throat.
What a P.O.S -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddyoftoo

Known Member
6/2/15
Apparently I don't? And what the hell would you know about what I know exactly?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Don't be getting involved in this unless you have something constructive to say.

And attitude? It's people who say things like you just have that really annoy me. Just don't do it.

And why wouldn't I be asking these questions if I knew? Knew what exactly? I asked where I could get the best "REP" I didn't ask for information about the watch did I? And I have searched, I have read up information. I am basically asking for peoples opinions. This is a forum, to ask questions and get answers, so I posted my question. Stop being a fool and stay out of my way.

'People like you?'
Wow!
Impressive rhetoric from an idiot.
Bye!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Oh this sucks, The ***** gone and buggered off. I was really hoping for more of his life story as he projected onto us his true childhood story of molestation, butt plugs, pet torture, bed wetting and sister raping! You know 3 of those alone create what I call the Homicidal triangle. ( I read that in a book, I wish I could take credit for it)

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Hi guys, Rich here. I'm new to your forum and I had run across it by searching Tapatalk for watches and I thought it would be an interesting place.
The OP is the kind of guy that makes me wish I owned some kind of CIA or FBI software to track him down and castrate him and stuff them down his throat.
What a P.O.S -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rich, welcome to RWI. You will find this is the best watch Forum on the Internet. Many very knowledgeable folk here always willing to help.

Oh, and we get the occasional odd ball like the OP :laugh:

rmurphy37

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/16
Hi Phil, thanks for the welcome. I have lurked enough to know that their are some fine folks in here. I could just feel my blood starting to boil. I have 3 older boys ..... 21,17,16 and now a 13 month old daughter and it's scary to think that guys like this are lurking forums of all kinds.
I feel almost like he's a terrorist of sorts, and needs to be hunted down and taken out before he really is more than talk.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Welcome to the Forum Murphy, Sorry you had to see this. This is a great forum if you want to learn about the wrist watch, I honestly believe we as a group know more than 99% of genuine owners who just buy for status and have no appreciation of history or watch making. For instance once upon a time in London lived the very best watch makers in the world... So what did the Swiss do they started counterfeiting watches made in London.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/21/st...tchmaking.html

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You can hang out here too [MENTION=120607]dj_greeny[/MENTION]