• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What real 007's wear [emoji6]

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
You know i shot this guy in the neck once with a BB gun.

He wasnt really a friend , just a neighbor.
We had gone out shooting, and i called a bottle and he shot it and broke it :(

i got mad and pointed my gun at him because he was laughing at me..

Then he said "you wont shoot me".....

It didnt go in but it gave him a bloodblister......

I remember him grabbing his throat gasping for air.....

silly kids, i was around 7 i think ...

Similar thing happened to me. One of the big kids in the neighborhood roughed me up real good while a bunch of us were playing football. This kid was like three times my size. So I start yelling at him and he punches me and I saw Jesus. So when I get up off the ground he's laughing and there's a hoe propped up against his carport wall and I go get it. Of course he says you won't hit me with it. I broke the damn handle in half across his head. Now, it was an old hoe. But still, it almost knocked his brains out. His dad saw the whole thing and went nuts, calls the town police station - we had one cop. And thirty minutes later I'm on the way to jail in Clyde's car. Clyde was a cool guy so he took me down there to keep me from getting in worse trouble lol. That kid, Richard, he never bothered me again. It's odd, me and Chad were always getting beat up on by the older kids. I guess cause we were younger and smaller.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Similar thing happened to me. One of the big kids in the neighborhood roughed me up real good while a bunch of us were playing football. This kid was like three times my size. So I start yelling at him and he punches me and I saw Jesus. So when I get up off the ground he's laughing and there's a hoe propped up against his carport wall and I go get it. Of course he says you won't hit me with it. I broke the damn handle in half across his head. Now, it was an old hoe. But still, it almost knocked his brains out. His dad saw the whole thing and went nuts, calls the town police station - we had one cop. And thirty minutes later I'm on the way to jail in Clyde's car. Clyde was a cool guy so he took me down there to keep me from getting in worse trouble lol. That kid, Richard, he never bothered me again. It's odd, me and Chad were always getting beat up on by the older kids. I guess cause we were younger and smaller.

Dang Bro, we coulda growed up together !!!!!!!!

LMMFAO !

JAFO

16/10/13
And speaking of rocket engines, me and Chad used to build model rockets. We had a grass cutting business and cut most of the yards in the neighborhood and we'd use our grass money to buy them and we'd spend days building and painting them. Then we'd launch them and chase them through the neighborhood. It was the best time ever. Man, what a great summer.

So so we finally splurged and bought a three stage rocket. We spent so much time building it and painting it. And the day after it was finished we waited until the sun was starting to set and we were gonna launch then. So we get our launch pad set up, wired it up same as usual, and Chad's dad - who pretty much hated all of us including Chad - comes out with his Betamax camcorder and is actually gonna film the launch. So we stand there and talk all about how we built it and all this stuff and then we start the countdown. When Chad gets down to zero and says launch I hit the button and the sonofabitch explodes! I mean it blew into a gazillion pieces. And we're standing there in shock and Chad's dad just laughs, calls us dumbasses and goes back inside to drink some beer.

JAFO

16/10/13
Dang Bro, we coulda growed up together !!!!!!!!

LMMFAO !

I'd guess we're close in age - I'm 45.

Things were different back then. Sure, you shot a kid in the neck, I broke a hoe handle over a kid's head, but nobody was permanently hurt. I mean, Richard didn't say much after that but I don't think he had more brain damage than he started out with lol.

It was just a different time. Kids did stupid shit and most often it didn't result in death or dismemberment. Although a guy I went to school with did blow his right arm off below the elbow setting off a pipe bomb. But he was really stupid.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah it was good times, im surprised i got all my body parts too !