• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V6s 116610LN - First Impressions

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The insert is not the same, not the same thickness of the numbers.

They look the same to me ;)insert on the left is thicker more like gen.but I bet it's the light and angle

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The insert is not the same, not the same thickness of the numbers.

Common mate tell me all the differents you see between the 2 lol.you're the only one willing to play.and tell me what one you prefer;)come on bro

tradingra

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/12/15
Guys any specific weight comparison info between noob v6 and gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano65

1/12/12
Lololol all of us have the same issue, we chase down the model, hit the buy button, get it in hands unbox it and then decay starts until the next hunting is up!! I wanted to say enjoy but rather now have to say glws even though it would go in a sec [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone

Exactly the same with my Deep Sea.....

constantly looking out for my next purchase. Probably a rose gold Hublot tbh.

Its the price tbh - affordable and obtainable.

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
I'm amazed how all you guys got there subs so fast did u pay for next day shipping.I was the first to order but I don't expect delivery until a couple weeks time at least

Because you not worthy he!he! :worthy::worthy: My Mrs still loves her old sub ;) I be in touch for upgrade soon :flowers1:

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
[MENTION=61531]live1[/MENTION]

Which picture? There are two... I ment the one the other guy posted.. put up the picture or the nr# of the post :)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Because you not worthy he!he! :worthy::worthy: My Mrs still loves her old sub ;) I be in touch for upgrade soon :flowers1:

Holy shit bro.long time no see hope you are well your Mrs sub is king v3:)still love my v3s

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
You do notice that you answered the same post in three different occations? And no, they are not.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Im not sure what picture we are talking about... The one you posted?? If so, then i apologize, i was not refering to that one..

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Im not sure what picture we are talking about... The one you posted?? If so, then i apologize, i was not refering to that one..

No exuse lol you know what pic I was talking about.they are both the same watch both are v6s with 28 movement. That's why I was winking saying tell me the difference and you fell for it.I even said they were identical twins lol just a bit of fun.anyway he will post more pics in a bit

vkeklik8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/13
My picture is the same watch guys minus manufacturing variances

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
No exuse lol you know what pic I was talking about.they are both the same watch both are v6s with 28 movement. That's why I was winking saying tell me the difference and you fell for it.I even said they were identical twins lol just a bit of fun.anyway he will post more pics in a bit

Haha! You got me ... but in my defense, it is early morning here and my coffee hasn't had sufficient time to soak in just yet!! And a crappy iPhone screen doe t help much either ...

I purchase a V5.1 right before CNY (wont ship until mid month) and was thinking about bumping up to the V6S. Now I'm not so sure I should make the jump. Hmm, life and its complex decisions!!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Haha! You got me ... but in my defense, it is early morning here and my coffee hasn't had sufficient time to soak in just yet!! And a crappy iPhone screen doe t help much either ...

I purchase a V5.1 right before CNY (wont ship until mid month) and was thinking about bumping up to the V6S. Now I'm not so sure I should make the jump. Hmm, life and its complex decisions!!

Take a look at the pic I posted of the v6s vs v5.1 bro and see if you can see a different if u can't then I guess you won't need to upgrade ??

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Then again i have to say, pearls doesnt match. Take a closeup of the pearls and see for yourself.

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
Alright, here goes on the V6S: the rehaut looks taller but the engraving is vastly improved. I still think there is a difference in the CGs as well as the crown. The insert looks to be a deeper black with a slightly better platinum on the numbers. SELs look to fit much better, hands seem to be of higher quality finish, round lume markers look more accurate. Can't say much about the crystal other then the cyclops looks improved.

Edit: actually the crystal looks much more clear ... giving more crispness to the dial. Maybe that is what makes the hands and lume markers look improved?