• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Collection January 2016

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Some reps, some gens, some just sentimental.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you [MENTION=91722]jayjayblok[/MENTION]

osw880

13/11/15
Hello, what is the diameter for the top row and center watch? I really love all omega watches and so jealous of your collection!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Wow, i'm clearly new at this, will have that many one day

Lol I was new at it in October. I have another one since and another on the way. This stuff is addictive. Although I have told myself only one more rep I need for 2016. Wish me luck with that lol.

Mr Seamaster

Renowned Member
27/4/12
Nice collection! Loved Omega, 'til i got a Sub haha (have a look at my nick)

The LmPO is amazing!
Wear them well [emoji4]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Nice collection! Loved Omega, 'til i got a Sub haha (have a look at my nick)

The LmPO is amazing!
Wear them well [emoji4]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Thank you. Yes unfortunately I recently purchased a sub too. Now there is another one on the way. I do not know where this ends lol.

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
So, you also got to buy a Panerai and an AP for sure. If i just buy any watch i like, i would be broken in seconds. ;)
Omega is a worse thing! I´m on the waiting list for an Snoopy (spontanity wins :hypnotized:) and can not decide if i order an SMP or an AP15400 next time from ryan...... because...... there is waiting a PAM029 also on top on the list...
God bless i do not like the date loupe at the Rolex watches at all.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
So, you also got to buy a Panerai and an AP for sure. If i just buy any watch i like, i would be broken in seconds. ;)
Omega is a worse thing! I´m on the waiting list for an Snoopy (spontanity wins :hypnotized:) and can not decide if i order an SMP or an AP15400 next time from ryan...... because...... there is waiting a PAM029 also on top on the list...
God bless i do not like the date loupe at the Rolex watches at all.

I do not want to get hooked on PAMs lol. I have been avoiding them. You are right Omega is pure addiction. I am patiently waiting on parts for the SMP for a franken job. Looks like I will have to throw a 2836 into it to get the gen hands to stack. The watch started out at $95, I have no idea how much it will cost in the end lol. You know I will say go for the SMP but the AP15400 with a blue dial will probably be my next purchase, so I like your taste. I got the 114060 No Date, so no date issue but I have a Hulk on the way. I will put up with the cyclops as I just like the colour.

Great collection mate!
Thank you my friend.

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
I do want the SMP in blue and the Aqua Terra with the blue Tuxedo Dial is also a real beauty!
The AP i would buy with a white dial to get some variation.
The only Rolex i could imagine to own is the Deepsea Seadweller with the black/blue dial.
I think i have a really big problem, because i can find a watch that i would like to own from almost each brand that is out there... [emoji43] [emoji28]

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I do want the SMP in blue and the Aqua Terra with the blue Tuxedo Dial is also a real beauty!
The AP i would buy with a white dial to get some variation.
The only Rolex i could imagine to own is the Deepsea Seadweller with the black/blue dial.
I think i have a really big problem, because i can find a watch that i would like to own from almost each brand that is out there... [emoji43] [emoji28]
That is not a problem lol.

garota69gostosa

I'm Pretty Popular
13/12/15
North Italy
Hallo papabär!
das ist doch kein so grosses problem,wir sind doch alle von derselben sorte,jeder möchte mehrere reps haben,am liebsten von jeder marke eine.das wikliche problem ist doch nur die Sendung,ob die bestellte ware überhaupt ankommt,oder nicht.
eine nach der anderen,alle auf einmal,ist des guten zuviel,oder willst du 3 stück in einer Sendung,das wäre ja "Harakiri". Geduld bringt Rosen,
ciao,
garota69gostosa

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
Hallo papabär!
das ist doch kein so grosses problem,wir sind doch alle von derselben sorte,jeder möchte mehrere reps haben,am liebsten von jeder marke eine.das wikliche problem ist doch nur die Sendung,ob die bestellte ware überhaupt ankommt,oder nicht.
eine nach der anderen,alle auf einmal,ist des guten zuviel,oder willst du 3 stück in einer Sendung,das wäre ja "Harakiri". Geduld bringt Rosen,
ciao,
garota69gostosa

Don´t get me wrong i do not want to order all pieces i want on one order. I even can not afford a rep per month so it will take time to collect my wishlist for real. The "problem" is the "want too much" and to decide what will come first plus ceep calm and clear until enough money is available for the next purchase. ;)

Pictures of collections like this do not make it easier for an addicted, but i´m sure i am not alone in that boat! I can only gratulate an owner of such a collection!