• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is the date magnification on this Date Just Correct?

Mundus

18/4/13
I would like to apologize in advance if this is not the correct section for a question like this, Hi i'm Dillon. I am new to the forum and the world of Replica's, I recently ordered one for Christmas. It was rather Cheap in price, I wasn't ready to spend more than a $100 on a Replica which would explain why this might not be the correct magnification on the Cyclops which I believe should be 2.5x. The problem is I simply cannot tell through photos, somethings appear bigger and some do not. For instance I expected a 36mm to be much larger.

That being said, here is a photo of the watch on my wrist. I was hoping someone could tell me if the Cyclops is in fact accurate to a genuine Rolex, If it isn't is it likely that I will have to go over my $100 mark to get a Rolex with the proper Cyclops?

jq0vfc.jpg

2ise1cm.jpg

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
I think it is more like 2x but it is close enough

If you see Kay

26/1/09
no, it is not correct. In fact there's quite a few incorrect things about the watch, too

keivoc123

Known Member
23/3/13
something just bothers me about this piece, but i cant put my finger on it...

Mundus

18/4/13
no, it is not correct. In fact there's quite a few incorrect things about the watch, too

I noticed, it used a dial from a female date just to begin with. I should have done my research but I was so excited it was like it was an impulse buy. It was only after I discovered I don't even like two tone. I just found by dream watch but I can't seem to find it on any site. masterpiece aren't very common.

D

d4m.test

In my humble/honest opinion IIMOP), excepts for the WISes, NO ONE is going to really know the difference (agreeing w/ rsh). Keep in mind the "99.999% Rule" when worrying about such stuff.

dave

I noticed, it used a dial from a female date just to begin with. I should have done my research but I was so excited it was like it was an impulse buy. It was only after I discovered I don't even like two tone. I just found by dream watch but I can't seem to find it on any site. masterpiece aren't very common.

egroegart

1/7/13
Yes, I have to agree with ifuseekay. not a very accurate rep at all. but when you spend under a hundred dollars and get it from a non trusted dealer you really can't expect very good quality. If you can swing it, or when you can, try one of our trusted dealers out here. you will be amazed at the difference in quality. Welcome to the site. Oh, another thing. Don't use flash when taking pics like this. Use another light source. Pics will turn out much better.

acetone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/13
As long as u don't post this on Instagram u probably won't get busted... But yea.. It's a pretty bad replica.. Most people who knows rolex can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk