• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In search of reviews for time4usale.com

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Sure maybe your just a naive first time buyer or maybe your just trying to promote that horseshit site either way its seems quite rude for you to come here with your first post a post a link like that. I mean WTF is wrong with you??

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Thanks for all the inputs. I saw the TDs list and I was wondering maybe it needed an update with this "to perfect to be true" time4usale ...
Maybe someone did business with them and had an input.

As a newbie in replica, I have much to learn.
I'll keep dreaming and reading then!
Hope I didn't waited too much time.
At least, if someone is looking for this site, he will have some traces here.

In the meanwhile, I'll contact the domain provider to close the site so nobody gets ripped.
Cheers from Canada!

If the watch is not a normal 3-hand or chrono movement, chances are you won't find a good rep of it. The rep factories go only as far as to adapt basic inexpensive off-the-shelf movements, and they don't make any money when they try and fail on imitating a complicated movement which ends up not selling. The Hublot LaFerrari tourbillon proton-collider $500k model you linked is not something that can be repped. Any website claiming to sell a rep of it is misleading.

So narrow your search to the uncomplicated base-models from the popular brands and chances are high you'll find a good, or possibly great, rep of it.

masterblaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/16
tdCF0qA.png

magickarle

Horology Curious
25/1/16
Sure maybe your just a naive first time buyer or maybe your just trying to promote that horseshit site either way its seems quite rude for you to come here with your first post a post a link like that. I mean WTF is wrong with you??

What's rude about posting a site and asking people with more knowledge than me what they think of it?
I'm in no way promoting or related to the site. If I was, I would do 5x prices and would not use a gmail as a professional contact email.
Search for my email, you'll find bunch of traces in IT related domain. I'm not hiding anyware...

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
What is wrong?

That is a scam sight. It's is not Trusted Dealer here and therefore why in the hell would there be a "feedback" thread on some random scam site?

If you would have taken the path that most noobs do when they get here, broused around and READ you would have seen that 1000's of noobs before you who have not READ either have posted the same kind of thread, had the shit flamed out of them just like you getting flamed now and NEVER have posted this rediculous thread.

I think that is exactly to the point in language you can understand

Go in peace my son :bless:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Am I the only one who gets a direct malware warning when accessing the site? I can only give my strongest warning. Why is the link still there?

LOL, that's Avast, the most over sensitive AV in the world. Mate Avast gives the same warning here every few months. All we need do is serve a photo hosted by a site that has had bad juju in the past and that POS triggers. It's an OK AV scanner but its active protection is utter shite.

Trailie's all you need to know about AV programs:

Free: AVG Free

Pay: ESET Smart Security

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
LOL, that's Avast, the most over sensitive AV in the world. Mate Avast gives the same warning here every few months. All we need do is serve a photo hosted by a site that has had bad juju in the past and that POS triggers. It's an OK AV scanner but its active protection is utter shite.

Trailie's all you need to know about AV programs:

Free: AVG Free

Pay: ESET Smart Security

Best advice!!

I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of ESET. Great protection, early detection for most zero days, and low overhead (doesn't make your machine run like a 486).

magickarle

Horology Curious
25/1/16
What is wrong?

That is a scam sight. It's is not Trusted Dealer here and therefore why in the hell would there be a "feedback" thread on some random scam site?

If you would have taken the path that most noobs do when they get here, broused around and READ you would have seen that 1000's of noobs before you who have not READ either have posted the same kind of thread, had the shit flamed out of them just like you getting flamed now and NEVER have posted this rediculous thread.

I think that is exactly to the point in language you can understand

Go in peace my son :bless:

And how can a new TD get on the list if no one asking questions? If it ain't legit fine. Thanks and let's get onto another post. That's it.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
And how can a new TD get on the list if no one asking questions? If it ain't legit fine. Thanks and let's get onto another post. That's it.
Not nice to get a hostile reception. Seasoned members and new members alike get fairly peeved when they see potential scam sites being posted here. Listen to people like [MENTION=82129]Thrasher[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52234]Ruski91[/MENTION] and you cannot go wrong.
This is the Trusted dealer page, again stick to this page and you cannot go wrong.https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Dealer-Section?tabid=56

Welcome to RWI I look forward to your future posts. You may have started out on the wrong track but you put it very well and dealt with the "rite of passage" flaming very well. Enjoy the obsession :)

masterblaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/16
I don't know what AV software is oversensitive and which one's the best sub among AV programs. I just wanted to let you guys know I got a warning. Better be safe than sorry.

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
Not nice to get a hostile reception. Seasoned members and new members alike get fairly peeved when they see potential scam sites being posted here. Listen to people like @Thrasher and @Ruski91 and you cannot go wrong.
This is the Trusted dealer page, again stick to this page and you cannot go wrong.https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Dealer-Section?tabid=56

Welcome to RWI I look forward to your future posts. You may have started out on the wrong track but you put it very well and dealt with the "rite of passage" flaming very well. Enjoy the obsession :)

Mate, you are a truly nice guy!
May you win the lottery tomorrow

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm sorry OP. I was only trying to help.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
[MENTION=113115]Chroniker[/MENTION] Thank you my friend :) I owe for starting that Steering Wheel thread. One of my fav threads watches and machines together, what more can a man ask for????????

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Thanks Dave
You certainly deliver!
You only have to mention the word and he delivers. It is true that [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] is omnipresent. You just have to know the right words.