• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

jiojio

Looking Around
8/1/16
Anyone knows what is the rectification by intime if credit payment did not go through while making the order?

tomjnt

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/1/16
Europe
How long until the money arrives?
I sent the price of the watch on 4. January,but the support it has not arrived yet.
I sent a message to Ryan to the specified e-mail address ([email protected], but have not yet received a response

Wroey

Horology Curious
28/12/15
Well I have ordered, paid you and you're not responding to my emails and out has been over a week since I started asking for a tracking number. Warning to all. Buyer beware. AVOID.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well I have ordered, paid you and you're not responding to my emails and out has been over a week since I started asking for a tracking number. Warning to all. Buyer beware. AVOID.

Ok youve made your point.
Lets not be trashing the whole dealers section...

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15

My emails arent being answered either in the same period but this is natural when dealing with TDs, I've been waiting just as long as you have so just calm down and he'll get back to you soon

jackolo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/16
Email sent regarding PAM 312
Look forward to hearing from you.

bazzed1958

Horology Curious
27/6/15
My emails arent being answered either in the same period but this is natural when dealing with TDs, I've been waiting just as long as you have so just calm down and he'll get back to you soon

I'm am currently in contact with Ryan at InTime,he never fails to return my emails even when i send him pointless questions that don't deserve an answer,so if he hasn't replied be a little patient or make sure you have emailed his correct address.Ryans a great dealer and nothings too much trouble,he always responds even if your only passing the time of day with him.
He's earned his trusted dealer status for being efficient as well as polite,he knows how to stay at the top of the trusted dealer list:punk:

ng2005

Looking Around
15/1/16
Hi Ryan, Just emailed you with a few questions. Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers

mmm8

4/1/16
Guess I am not the only one who has problem with the payment:

I paid the same watch two times already. One time with credit card and again by bank. Both payments are pending according to my bank but Ryan says he does noet received anything. It is over a week now and I still have no money back (nor any watch).

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Gentlewomen and gentlemen, use WU! Ryan is fully trusted. Follow instructions to the point and you're golden. WU is faster than anything, too.

Credit cards are not the best option since Asia does not always have the best credit card processors.

mmm8

4/1/16
Ryan asked mt to pay by Visa. After that he asked bank. So no WU was mentioned. (WU maybe fast etc in your country but in mine it is very hard to use...)

PS: I am not saying that Ryan is lieing about not receiving my payment. I am just saying the payment did (twice) not go through. Whatever the reason may be.

DavieV2

30/11/15
Hi Ryan just paid for ap roo Gray theme looking forward to hearing from u!

DavieV2

30/11/15
Payment was rejected twice and I contacted my cc company then it was accepted fine, my first AP

Acid_pixel

24/6/15
Payment was rejected twice and I contacted my cc company then it was accepted fine, my first AP

Do take note of the additional charges that you may be slapped by your cc bank. i paid extra 16% so whatever saving i gotten from the watch is down the drain. No this TD but i reckon operating in the same country do not differ much.

DavieV2

30/11/15
Hi can anyone who is waiting on Ryan replying please check the junk folder of their email, as I opened mine and had multiple from him, great td

bluerock

Horology Curious
28/1/16
I too found Ryan's posts in my junk mail folder. He has replied to all my messages usually in under 12 hours, which is faster than I was checking myself! He also notified me that I might as well wait until mid February at this point before ordering because of the Chinese New Year, so hats off for him telling me that. I will post back after I have watches in hand.

DavieV2

30/11/15
I received my AP roo today Gray themes and it is working great chrono also full shipping took 7 days from placing order to receiving watch in UK, keeps great time. Hats off to Ryan and his team, hope they have a great holiday period!!