• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
@WarBoyZ

I was living in Thailand when I was training at Tiger Muay Thai for tournaments, I use to go to Kathu range on down days; they had a limited selection and the hardware didn't seem like it had been maintained well. I'm looking to back this Fall you got any recommendations (like that awesome place in those pics maybe) ?

WarBoyZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/15
@WarBoyZ

I was living in Thailand when I was training at Tiger Muay Thai for tournaments, I use to go to Kathu range on down days; they had a limited selection and the hardware didn't seem like it had been maintained well. I'm looking to back this Fall you got any recommendations (like that awesome place in those pics maybe) ?
Hmmmm, these days most of Muay Thai are old and not so well maintained.

Say, if you can visit to HuaHin in Petchburi province. Check this place out, named "Grand Muay Thai" boxing gym. I usually take US.Military guys there when there were any excercises in Camp Naresuan.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

WarBoyZ

15/6/15
I actually trained one-handed firing on a consent basis and highly recommend getting into the habit of it in case you have a busted wrist/arm or in a cast. I still do both dominant and non-dominant hands regularly. Because honestly you just never know when it might come in handy
Did the same both left and right. I dunno its the same or not for the left, I lean my gun sideway a bit right to my dominate eye.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I think it is pretty common practice to be trained shooting a gun with 1 hand, I know I was. The ear protection is his own choice, that has nothing to do with whether he is being safe (to others) with a gun.

I weed eat without eye protection, I could easily get a rock in the eye, but that is my choice and doesn't hurt anyone.

WarBoyZ

15/6/15
I think it is pretty common practice to be trained shooting a gun with 1 hand, I know I was. The ear protection is his own choice, that has nothing to do with whether he is being safe (to others) with a gun.

I weed eat without eye protection, I could easily get a rock in the eye, but that is my choice and doesn't hurt anyone.
Hahaha, I laugh my ass out at Weed case study :D

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
Hmmmm, these days most of Muay Thai are old and not so well maintained.

Say, if you can visit to HuaHin in Petchburi province. Check this place out, named "Grand Muay Thai" boxing gym. I usually take US.Military guys there when there were any excercises in Camp Naresuan.

Noted. I haven't been in over 10 years and I've been dying to go back will definitely check these spots out, thanks brother!

WarBoyZ

15/6/15
Noted. I haven't been in over 10 years and I've been dying to go back will definitely check these spots out, thanks brother!
Im in UK right now to study master degree. Feel free to ask me anything, glad to help

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Last I checked. Our forum rules don't say anything about not posting one handed shooting.
[MENTION=99863]pimlico[/MENTION] is one guy. He's not staff. He has ZERO authority to reprimand anyone on this forum. It's not his job. It's ours.

He just doesn't get it. What the feck is wrong with you [MENTION=99863]pimlico[/MENTION]? This is my last warning. Do not get into it with another member for any reason. The next time it happens. You will be banned from RWI forever.

You are warned.

Joeverrico

20/4/15
cd11bbd2009892f993f256da8c886130.jpg

Glock 32, laser max guide rod and surefire x300 ultra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
We don't need to see your angry inch, but nice um...gun? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I actually trained one-handed firing on a consent basis and highly recommend getting into the habit of it in case you have a busted wrist/arm or in a cast. I still do both dominant and non-dominant hands regularly. Because honestly you just never know when it might come in handy

Is the right answer. If you have not been trained to shoot one-handed then it's time to hit the classroom again. :thumbup:

==

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
27328639cd08facbe67d441f7c627562.jpg

I could tell this was trained shooter by his closed fist held tight to his chest. Great form just need to adjust your sight picture angle to verticle to account for the recoil.
[MENTION=99863]pimlico[/MENTION] you obviously have never heard of IPSC and other forms of shooting that not only require strong hand but weak hand single hand shooting.

This has nothing to do with shooting and everything to do with your all knowing attitude.

Do NOT respond to me here. I'll PM you shortly regarding where we are going to go from here.

FP

Never claim you know all thier is to know about something or you most often come out looking like a complete fool.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
[MENTION=99863]pimlico[/MENTION]

:picard:

stop_saying_words.jpg