• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good bye HUBLOT!

Purumpumpum

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/15
I had to laugh out loud while reading this. I had a similar phase. I didn't have 60 but maybe six, but I was so much into hublot it was crazy. Now I'm into Rollies which I'd never thought before I would. It's weird sometimes :)

Project78

Known Member
11/6/15
I am only in it for half a year, but I can see people getting bored of watches of the same brand over and over again. I am buying the one I like most of each brand and hope to stay happy like that for a long time!

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Same gave up on new Hublot reps as there have been no upgrades since the V6/V6.5 and now it gets boring. But the Gen Hublot Unico's are a different case, love the skeleton dial and so much going on when you look at it . I tried one on and didn't want to remove and told myself 'I'm going gen' so saving starts for that. Enough of the V6.5 business, I kinda outgrew it :giggle: ... We all know those can't be repped properly so the more reason I'll like to stand out with a gen. Bye again, I did enjoy it while it lasted too haha

jeffrsho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/13
Funny, I'm in the process of selling off my last two hublots. I'm into APs more now but fear in a year i'll be doing the same with those. Such is life in the rep game I guess...

wariactive

8/6/15
I just sold all my AP except for the Diver. Im keeping a 1-2 piece per brand now. So im out shopping for the watches i like most. Hehe. Just ordered some from toro. Rollie, some IWCs, the JLC Navy and a Hublot Ceramic.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk