• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

WarBoyZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/15
Andd not always conceal but frequently in my backpack. Glock 17 Gen2

4e170076ae1bd9de0bb1f0d0375991c4.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Pim why are you attacking him ?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
WTF are you doing shooting a pistol sideways like a gangster? Also why are you not cupping your the base of the pistol with your left hand? Not to mention you aren't even wearing hearing protection, because you're too busy with your earbuds on your neck.

You've obviously had zero training, or you just like posting stupid ass pictures on the Internet. Actually, I would bet 10,000 baht that you aren't even the owner of that firearm. You probably have a friend who's in the police and he let you strike a pose with his firearm, which is even more appalling, but way more believable given how corrupt they are.

Regardless, you're a pathetic example of what a responsible gun owner should be.

Pim less than 24 hrs after you say sorry I will behave blah blah you go and personal insult and attack another member. I've tried my best to give you the benefit but seriously man. Don't PM me about this comment and I truly hope [MENTION=5955]R2D4[/MENTION] [MENTION=11620]trailboss99[/MENTION] [MENTION=17247]Q5?[/MENTION] And the other admins have little mercy on you. [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] can you believe this?

WarBoyZ

15/6/15
WTF are you doing shooting a pistol sideways like a gangster? Also why are you not cupping your the base of the pistol with your left hand? Not to mention you aren't even wearing hearing protection, because you're too busy with your earbuds on your neck.

You've obviously had zero training, or you just like posting stupid ass pictures on the Internet. Actually, I would bet 10,000 baht that you aren't even the owner of that firearm. You probably have a friend who's in the police and he let you strike a pose with his firearm, which is even more appalling, but way more believable given how corrupt they are.

Regardless, you're a pathetic example of what a responsible gun owner should be.
I dunno u wanna pick a fight with me here or what, pimlico.

With respect, I spent my entire career for whole 4 years with JUSMAG in Bangkok as a qualified translator, trainers and with a god damm trigger discipline. I was trained well enough to shoot "ONE HANDED" like what I want to. I shot countless rounds and tons of firearms training. Feel free to talk shit bout me pimlico, but, I'll NOT accept that "I'M A GANGSTER WITH A GUN"

59116def7631732de9fe7b349a8a386b.jpg

cc786d53706bf7369b4e90183a98fc93.jpg

1466be73073c0cc270904e8a7b56225f.jpg

Anyway yes, you are right. It's my fault that I shot this without an earpro. Yes, feel free to complain. This pic you quoted is just took for FUN purpose with my friend anyway. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR.

Wanna have it right way? There you go....

ae108f06dad5b0bc78eaeec7782c2635.jpg

5e117e023332b2e82c8b60cd715cddc6.jpg

Now, wanna give me 10,000 bth or you wanna see my guns license permit to claim that too?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
LMAO. Pim just got burned :xj4:

sent from my Samsung S6 Edge +

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15

With respect, I spent my entire career for whole 4 years with JUSMAG in Bangkok as a qualified translator, trainers and with a god damm trigger discipline. I was trained well enough to shoot "ONE HANDED" like what I want to. I shot countless rounds and tons of firearms training. Feel free to talk shit bout me pimlico, but, I'll NOT accept that "I'M A GANGSTER WITH A GUN"

Anyway yes, you are right. It's my fault that I shot this without an earpro. Yes, feel free to complain. This pic you quoted is just took for FUN purpose with my friend anyway. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR.

Now, wanna give me 10,000 bth or you wanna see my guns license permit to claim that too?

Now that you have posted some real pictures showing proper gun handling, I was obviously wrong and I apologize to you. I'm actually happy that you AREN'T a gangster with a gun.

PM me your PP and I'll send you 10,000 baht.

BTW - being a trainer, you know that the gun circles look down on "fun" pictures

redPandaWrangler

Renowned Member
6/7/15

59116def7631732de9fe7b349a8a386b.jpg

cc786d53706bf7369b4e90183a98fc93.jpg

1466be73073c0cc270904e8a7b56225f.jpg

ae108f06dad5b0bc78eaeec7782c2635.jpg

5e117e023332b2e82c8b60cd715cddc6.jpg

Awesome pictures buddy! Thanks for sharing.

WarBoyZ

15/6/15
Now that you have posted some real pictures showing proper gun handling, I was obviously wrong and I apologize to you. I'm actually happy that you AREN'T a gangster with a gun.

PM me your PP and I'll send you 10,000 baht.

BTW - your "fun" picture is still STUPID and screams irresponsible gun owner, so what did you honestly expect? You know how gun owner circles / culture is, so you shouldn't be surprised if your fun picture gets called out. With such extensive training you should know better and set a better example for others when it comes to gun safety and ownership.
As your request,

Yes, I know your concern as a fellow gun owner and shooter.

I understand your point of view and how bad some people look at gun owners.

Of course, for me myself. I shooting for my own rights and entertainment.

That photo might be too far and stupid as you said. But, yes if its too much for you (and anyone else) sure,I will delete it. (And in my FB too)

plus, I don't want your money Pim you can keep the 10,000bth. Hope just we can be friends in a point of a gun owner. Im in this forum for watches anyway. (Or you might wanna send me some watches you've got and get bored of it to me instead lol)

Just don't criticize any one YET until you really ask'em why.

Jim

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
As your request,

Yes, I know your concern as a fellow gun owner and shooter.

I understand your point of view and how bad some people look at gun owners.

Of course, for me myself. I shooting for my own rights and entertainment.

That photo might be too far and stupid as you said. But, yes if its too much for you (and anyone else) sure,I will delete it. (And in my FB too)

plus, I don't want your money Pim you can keep the 10,000bth. Hope just we can be friends in a point of a gun owner. Im in this forum for watches anyway. (Or you might wanna send me some watches you've got and get bored of it to me instead lol)

Just don't criticize any one YET until you really ask'em why.

I'll let you be the judge of which pictures demonstrate proper gun handling and set a good example of gun ownership. We both know the answer. That was my entire point.

Friend request sent!

WarBoyZ

15/6/15
I'll let you be the judge of which pictures demonstrate proper gun handling and set a good example of gun ownership. We both know the answer. That was my entire point.

Friend request sent!

Thank you for all your kind understanding.

Jim

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
I actually trained one-handed firing on a consent basis and highly recommend getting into the habit of it in case you have a busted wrist/arm or in a cast. I still do both dominant and non-dominant hands regularly. Because honestly you just never know when it might come in handy