• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig schumi

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
+1 on he must be drunk, that was cra cra madness of a piss drunk New Yorker. It was very sad to see one unravel like that. I agree that no one bought the watch and that's a front. High dollar frankens seem to hang around awhile, especially this time of year and so much controversy surrounding the price. If someone did buy it I can't see them posting after reading the rips on it, the price point, and his tantrum. I Also can't imagine anyone spending that much on rep that you can't insure.

Man this is going to be one helluva hangover of regret, not a pretty day. He deserves far worse though after that nonsense.

I have a theory on the imaginary buyer and our less than stable seller. They are one in the same, and seeing the news on Shia LeBeouf it might be him too, he saw bumble bee and thought it might be a transformer! https://www.google.com/search?q=shi...k7fKAhXEXD4KHUbHCHgQvwUIGigA&biw=1366&bih=612

Borz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/14
I doubt he was drunk, more likely forgot to take his meds. Ew tpye lkie htis wehn rdunk, tub oru neglihs dsoe nto ergerss to ifrst graed levle.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Builder of buildings ...

construction-fail_o_383383.gif

Someone just got an expensive lesson in the difference between dead compressive and live lateral loading. :D

Borz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/14
Someone just got an expensive lesson in the difference between dead compressive and live lateral loading. :D

Or, on a more basic level, a live demonstration of the difference between normal and shear stress :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well both actually and a most impressive demo at that. Wonder how many tiles old mate in the back copped on the head?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
He sure got a fecking headache. :rofl:

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Yeah I am very certain that was not sober talk. Let's see if he surfaces again

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
The other thing that occurred to me about a f*cking $6.5K replica watch is that you can only sell it on a forum like RWI to a small number of people, compared to a real vintage piece of the same price. And as often as we all flip watches, it makes no sense to dump so much money into a watch. Hell even the majority of people who build a franken bluesy end up dumping them for $5K just to go buy a gen for a couple of more thousand.

For f*ck's sake, you can buy a new sub for $6.5K off TRF, then once you're bored of it, sell it again for the same f*cking price.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You been drinking Pim ?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
6.5k on a rep AP is crazy. No way I'd even go close to that level of nuts. If it were a Phong masterpiece of something that's 100k with a gen Patek or VC movement in it then maybe but not on something like that.

Our pal looks to have vanished when the logic came out huh?

D

d4m.test

I would have trouble spending $6500 on any rep, simply because I can get a gen of something I would really want at that price, possibly even multiple

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
6.5k on a rep AP is crazy. No way I'd even go close to that level of nuts. If it were a Phong masterpiece of something that's 100k with a gen Patek or VC movement in it then maybe but not on something like that.

Our pal looks to have vanished when the logic came out huh?

Or just get a real Patek for $7K

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=439576

100X better than that shitty AP.

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
Lmao, I'm so glad that sales thread ended up like this. Says he's not showing off then he just keeps running his mouth showing off. I'm ashamed to share the same state as him.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
F him, who cares what his excuse is, not me. Anyone trying to sell a rep in that price range should expect lots of questions. I mean I'd question the shit out of someone selling a gen in that price range also. That's a lot of funds to buy something from someone you don't know and like I said before he's an idiot for spending that much on a rep in the first place.

My man has spoken !!

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
The builder of buildings needs to invest time in character building. And for that, he's already a man short.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Unfortunately the foundations of his character proved to be as shaky as [MENTION=11620]trailboss99[/MENTION] 's lateral loading post. He would need to level his character and build from the foundations up. A lot of work needed there. In my biased opinion he would be better off spending his vast fortunes on personal development, not buying expensive, "boost your ego for a few hours" reps, too many people have got caught up in using material items as vehicles for emotions, when the vehicle comes to a crash, or is criticized in any way, as we have seen it sure gets ugly.

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
Ouch, it's disappointing to see so many members turning on each other.

I will miss Schumi's posts (not the ones in this threat of course!), it's a shame to lose an established member. But warnings are warnings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
Hmmm. $6,500 for a rep peeeeeegay bumblebee or gen Pepsi. God. What was I thinking?

dY9yOqPh.jpg