• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC ignoring emails?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
He likes his privacy

dmxzor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/15
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION];

Unlock my PM or give me an e-mail.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Honestly, there's no excuse for this. That's a BS attitude to have.

The guy builds $650 watches. He's no dummy. It takes 2 seconds to auto-set an "out of office" email or put a post on his website (or here, even). But he refuses to.

It's this 'holier than thou' attitude and arrogance he has that is beyond irritating. And this is from a daily wearing customer who is even a fan of his.

No.
Excuse.

What attitude? I've never perceived any 'holier than thou' attitude or arrogance from TC. And Out of office messages suck..... who wants to let spammers know you're out of the country and confirm your email address is valid.

I'm sure you've never missed an email, or failed to respond to a message. LOL.

dmxzor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/15
Your PMs will be unlocked when your No-Sale expires on 24-01-16.

You didn't even let me change my signature. My young sis uses this forum too and she didn't even know how to change it. And you just banned me.

Let me explain everything.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You didn't even let me change my signature. My young sis uses this forum too and she didn't even know how to change it. And you just banned me.

Let me explain everything.

You let someone else use your account ?

I sent you a PM because Admin told me you HAD to remove your signature.
I sat here and watched you (or her?) PM other people after i sent you the PM.
I watched you go off and online a couple times.

I waited 9 hours
IF she did not know how to remove it, why did she (or you) not reply to me at least?

Sorry, nothing more to discuss

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
And my dog ate my homework, lol.

It really did,!! Damn dog.

I really dont understand why TC should get a Holiday? Just because he makes the best 16610 rep on earth.

Dave I have a pet rock who may sometimes use my account I hope thats ok?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

I really dont understand why TC should get a Holiday? Just because he makes the best 16610 rep on earth.

As long as you are accountable for what your rock does, no problem :p

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

Our cat frequently uses my account. Any posts with relevance, intelligence and insight are likely made by the cat.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Our cat frequently uses my account. Any posts with relevance, intelligence and insight are likely made by the cat.

You are clearly a DOG trying to blame shit on the Cat!!!! You should of used a fake name!

Bob the Rock

indywatchguy

Renowned Member
26/1/13
TC is a professional and a gentleman. I've ordered several watches from him and this is just how he operates! Be patient fellas and you'll enjoy this hobby much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leedsuk

Horology Curious
18/3/15
Anyone heard anything from him yet? I've still not heard a peep since 15/12/2015...

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
Had a email conversation with him yesterday. Read somewhere that he is still out of town till next week.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
tc is out of town for another week. It's the holidays folks, you wouldn't expect a reply from a local business at this time of year and you won't get one from tc either.

Honestly, there's no excuse for this. That's a BS attitude to have.

The guy builds $650 watches. He's no dummy. It takes 2 seconds to auto-set an "out of office" email or put a post on his website (or here, even). But he refuses to.

It's this 'holier than thou' attitude and arrogance he has that is beyond irritating. And this is from a daily wearing customer who is even a fan of his.

No.
Excuse.

Um, in all his time here I have never seen either a bad attitude or arrogance from him. you however sir appear to have both in spades. If you don't like how he works don't buy, simplez.

Oh, and if you think tc is bad lucky you were not around when BK was selling WM9 gear. Anything up to a year was possible in wait time.