• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Trusty Times a trusted dealer?

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14
So, let me repeat - puretime.ru played the role of payer- nothing else. ?

You should play the role of payer. You're buying the watch.

puretime.ru is a scam site. You should expect a broken watch as a best case scenario when ordering through/from/via a scam site.

Replica lover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/15
@ ghosty999. For sure yes! And I did pay for that mistake. If could upload QC pictures I would show all of you that puretime.watch sent the broken bracelet.

ghosty999

Banned
1/5/14
@ ghosty999. For sure yes! And I did pay for that mistake. If could upload QC pictures I would show all of you that puretime.watch sent the broken bracelet.

Did you see the bracelet was broken in the QC?

Replica lover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/15
[MENTION=82902]ghosty999[/MENTION] I saw defective part of the bracelet once received. After I took a look on received QC photos and found that seller has sent me timepiece with broken buckle.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Dear Trailboss99! There is no need to express you question "IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU?" in such way. I please ask you to read all me thread carefully to begin with. There you can find that puretime.ru is not pretending to be as www.puretime.watch . I tried to buy the timepiece from TD's site directly. And only when I couldn't do that I asked the guy from pretime.ru to buy from puretime.watch although he offered me the same timepiece from another supllier. So, let me repeat - puretime.ru played the role of payer- nothing else. Look at the QC photos which were sent, you can find there that from right side spring-loaded holder on the buckle is missing. I found that defect only when I've got them. What is your new argument to protect TD www.puretime.watch ?

I think everyone has read your whole thread and the answer is still the same. If you purchased a watch from puretime.ru there is no protection via this forum. I don't care if they told you they purchased it from puretime.watch, they didn't. Puretime.watch does not hold inventory, all dealers buy from factories. Puretime.watch did not sell you a watch.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Lol how you went from a request for info on TT to an ass long saga with a scammer amazes me much

Sent from my SM-T325

ghosty999

Banned
1/5/14
@ghosty999 I saw defective part of the bracelet once received. After I took a look on received QC photos and found that seller has sent me timepiece with broken buckle.

Then this is your fault.

1. You didn't buy from Puretime so you don't get their direct help
2. You didn't buy from a Trusted Dealer so you don't get our help
3. You bought from a scam website

Be glad you even got a broken watch, I'm surprised the scam site didn't just take your money

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Holy shit....Is this a joke? Because I can say it, Replicalover, YOU ARE A ................."

IS THAT CLEAR? This is 5 pages of bullshit about a scammer site that has nothing to do with ANYTHING trusted here...said over and over and over again.