• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Could this be aligned

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
Hey guys,

I recently received a Big Bang Black Magic v6.5. The watch is awesome but i noticed that the plates that i highlighted were not aligned. Could this be an easy fix of removing screws for the band and adjusting them?

I not so brave at disassembling watches, so wanted to run it by the forum and see if that would fix it or is there another way?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!!

IMG_0747.JPG

This is how it should look

big-bang-v6-factory-ceramic-bezel-case-on-black-gummy-strap.jpg

Its not a major flaw, but would like to adjust it if its an option.

Thanks! :)

Xswapper5

Renowned Member
Supporter
6/3/14
Texas
I've had both rep and gen and never noticed that. I think it is just the different camera angles

chimera87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/15
I think its the camera angle too...
Btw these are QC pics

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
No guys, I checked in real. I dont think its the camera angle. I took some extra photos, it shows it much better.

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2001.JPG

Here is how it supposed to look
HUBEVOBLK3.jpg

22021204[0].jpg

Its not a major deal, just wondering if i could adjust it myself.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
It's supposed to be like that. If you're concerned buy an H driver from a TD and unscrew the plates. Push them closer to the case and screw back down.

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
It's supposed to be like that. If you're concerned buy an H driver from a TD and unscrew the plates. Push them closer to the case and screw back down.

Yes! this is what i was looking for. Thanks, i will give it a shot! i have the screwdriver already just dint know if it could be done at all hence i wanted to run it by here.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
These watches are super easy to disassemble. With 2 screwdrivers you can take it completely apart. You won't have to worry about scratching anything either with the ceramic case. Good luck.

crakwatch

Horology Curious
16/7/14
These watches are super easy to disassemble. With 2 screwdrivers you can take it completely apart. You won't have to worry about scratching anything either with the ceramic case. Good luck.

except the screws as they're made with cheese :wink:

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15

Are you referring to the top screws or sides? I may have this issue too.