• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Forged Carbon (FC) Diver is BACK in STOCK!

umaxim

13/6/15
I couldn't believe when I first heard, but today Ryan confirmed to me that he can get Noob FC diver now. I'd like to open tread about this new version or re-release and will post pictures as soon as I order. Can anyone share pics of the new Noob??? Thank you!:punk:

fitipaldi

8/10/10
There is no problem posting QC pics when you already approved the watch. The problem is when you are posting them asking to people to find any insignificant issue.

Apcheng

17/8/14
I haven't approved yet because of a few miscommunications (wont get into it), which is why I was asking!

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
post the QCs please. Interested in seeing if its the same quality as before.

chawamushi

Horology Curious
1/6/13
I've paid and am waiting for QC. Hope it would be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umaxim

13/6/15
Awesome! I've been waiting for this day and saving Guru's 2AR xtal just for this occasion... Can't wait to see the pics... also anyone heard of TDs doing DW mode to put old thinner font kind (as Noob had before I suppose)...?

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
So the info on watchbus regarding new noob fc diver was rerelease of old model?

Celt

Renowned Member
12/4/10
Along this "new" noob, what would be the best rep as of today? the V5 2824?

Apcheng

17/8/14
Here are the QC pics of the 2 Noob FC's I ordered. It's definitely a bummer now that the old "classic" font is no longer in use.
QUhsyba.jpg

21p2mLk.jpg
8MuYSTf.jpg

Spiro

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/15
I have to ask the AP GURU'S is that the correct thickness on the font? Especially the font on the 50? Awesome lume by the way! Congratulations wear it in good health "?

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Is the noob version really that much better than jf? I understood it that the old dwo was the big advantage for noob over jf and now it doesn't have that anymore. So they are equal?

pbarsenal1

21/1/15
Tough call now with this date wheel if jf version definitely has a white hand which I think it has then only difference is noob has correct bezel size font ...jf is smaller but has a better forged case IMO and ar ....

nimbus88

6/5/13
JF V5 A3120 has white hands. given that the date fonts are now the same, it boils down to the preferred movement, A2824 or the Miyota.

Also, many has pointed out the better case finishing and crystal that JF has to offer. The V5 might be the winner here.