• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist check 16/02 - 22/02

eyky

20/1/14
6154 Rolerai

IMG_1914_1024x768_72dpi_zpspxojglte.jpg

Fracture

Renowned Member
7/10/13
Guys, this is a thread from februari. Post your pics in the current one.

Cengawer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/15
That's an 089 on an orloff ostrich strap. Really killer watch and looks amazing on a grey asso strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for getting back. As you can see i'm a noob and was looking to get my first Panerai. Do you have a recommended TD or a website where I can buy one?
Looking for a matte black bezel possibly a black strap or the PAM 441 or similar. Thanks

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
This AP looks good. is it GEN ? or reps?? if reps which dealer u got them from ? model please.

Wow this thread is almost one year old but to answer your question, watch is rep, it's AP Schumacher Titanium and any TD can get it for you for around $700. ;)

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Thank you so much for getting back. As you can see i'm a noob and was looking to get my first Panerai. Do you have a recommended TD or a website where I can buy one?
Looking for a matte black bezel possibly a black strap or the PAM 441 or similar. Thanks

I'm not sure if they still make this watch. Your best bet is to post in the Pam section and see what you can find through Google. I'm by no means a Pam expert

Cengawer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/15
I'm not sure if they still make this watch. Your best bet is to post in the Pam section and see what you can find through Google. I'm by no means a Pam expert

Thank you for getting back.

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
It looks great...

fabulous watch with a "heavy" presence...
the ceramic case and bracelet take the watch to a different level

I always buy my watches from Ken (Chazingtime) who is a supporting vendor here...;)

QUOTE]

Been looking into this for the past 3 days. How do you like it. And can you specify which dealer/website you get it from?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
So I said is it February already?? Funny how Tapatalk can cheat us and we don't see the date even lolol

Sent from my S6 Edge+