• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

orient fd0f003w - cheap but amazing watch

o4515

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/12
Over the last 12 months I've really got into watches and have recently purchased a gen 42mm Planet Ocean with an orange bezel. I absolutely love that watch, but wanted something a bit smarter for the office. I almost pulled the trigger on a vintage Omega Seamaster, but then came across the Orient brand. For those of you who don't know of them, they are a Japanese company. The watch has a 21J automatic movement, a nice brown strap, power reserve indicator, display case back and blue hands. I purchased it brand new through a website I came across and absolutely love it. I feel weird saying this, but I think I prefer it to my PO! (this will probably pass)

Anyway, here are some pics. What do you think? For those interested, I paid £144, which included shipping. It also comes with a sapphire crystal, making this watch, in my opinion, one of the best bang for buck pieces out there.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Orient is a company owned by seiko and they use in-house movt.
They are excellent value.
Thanks for pics.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Had the Ray and Mako, currently have the XL and looking to get a Pilot model.