• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

advice for best possible rep for a datejust jubilee fluted 1601, example inside

jorrie

Horology Curious
6/12/15
opinions regarding this datejust jubilee fluted 1601?

Other post was broken(?)

What do you all think of this replica:

1:1 COPY FROM ORIGINAL WATCH. SWISS QUALITY. All Parts Directly interchangeable with the Genuine...

MOVEMENT: Asian Clone Rolex 3135 (Real Copy From Gen watch. able to exchange Parts with Genuine watch)
CASE DIAMETER: 36mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial
CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316F
BRACELET: Stainless Steel 316F; SS Jubilee Bracelet
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal
OTHER: Waterproof
OTHER: Solid caseback without hologram
BEZEL: Polished Steel Bezel
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Deploryant Clasp
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00
OTHER: numbers Engraved at Rehaut
OTHER: The Hands Rotates in The Same Direction when you wind the crown. as same as original watch function. it's only one watch have such function in rep watch market.

http://www.ts-station.co/15838-ro15838-v2-datejust-black-dial-ss-1-1-best-taiwan-asian-3135.html

D

d4m.test

Yes for the version with asian 2836-2 if You want a reliable watch to use out of the box. A gen dial could be adapted if the dial feet are clipped.
Depending on what You get, parts are not interchangeable between movements. If something happens to the 3135 it will be difficult or impossible to repair.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Just talk to mymanmatt or look for any of his preowned watches on M2M. They are without a doubt the best date just available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jorrie

Horology Curious
6/12/15
Thank you Fiveostang,

I read that mymanmatt has left the forum? Is it possible to still contact him somehow if he still is willing to do business.
Im of course willing to pay a fair price for his craftsmanship and would really appreciate a better than rep replica.

Kind regards

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Thank you Fiveostang,

I read that mymanmatt has left the forum? Is it possible to still contact him somehow if he still is willing to do business.
Im of course willing to pay a fair price for his craftsmanship and would really appreciate a better than rep replica.

Kind regards

He's still on one of the fora the last time I checked but I've been away for a while but I know your best bet to snag one at a good price is M2M. They are readily available for sale and you get a great savings over what you'd pay him to build it AND the wait is much shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
ask MMM to build you one, he can do any combo of rep, gen, or custom parts.

jorrie

Horology Curious
6/12/15
ask MMM to build you one, he can do any combo of rep, gen, or custom parts.

Already did I don't expect he is willing to do business with new people.
Ofcourse all fair but sadly that will limit the options since his naming is mentioned on every board on every datejust thread.

The only solution would be to build one myself I assume..
Sourcing high quality parts is undoable without any real conclusive information and places to buy certain parts from.
It most likely end in nothing.
I keep reading but probably give up, perhaps I fork an 8K for real one just for not having to deal with the frustrations of getting the watch

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
You can source parts and send them to him maybe? Or build up a reputation on here. Sometimes he may take a while to respond.