• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How long after a payment should QC and shipping be expected?

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Hi everyone! So I'm trying a different TD with great experiences from the prior two, I just want to be fair and spread my consumerism equally. And with the first two I received QC within 24 hours of payment, and was shipped within 1 day of approve photos, one item seemed a little off so the TD was very patient and provided two other watches to choose from, however sent the item within one day.

On the current TD it has been 5 days so far with no QC. Taking in consideration that the TD I feel is a smaller caliber in comparison to other TD's, so I can take in consideration a certain grace period. But I want to know your opinions.

Funny thing is I can almost bet that a QC comes in today just on the universes funny way of working.

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
I've waited up to a week for QC pics. Sometimes the TD will order the watch from the factory and it takes some time to get it. I've had an instance where the TD ordered and the watch, got it and turned it down themselves and ordered another. If you hit the week mark maybe try emailing the TD asking about the status of your order.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Hi everyone! So I'm trying a different TD with great experiences from the prior two, I just want to be fair and spread my consumerism equally. And with the first two I received QC within 24 hours of payment, and was shipped within 1 day of approve photos, one item seemed a little off so the TD was very patient and provided two other watches to choose from, however sent the item within one day.

On the current TD it has been 5 days so far with no QC. Taking in consideration that the TD I feel is a smaller caliber in comparison to other TD's, so I can take in consideration a certain grace period. But I want to know your opinions.

Funny thing is I can almost bet that a QC comes in today just on the universes funny way of working.

:thinking: Anywhere from a day to a couple of weeks..

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
One time, it took me more than a month just to get QC pics. I ordered something off the menu but still....

Oh, and I had to reject that first watch because of some stupid flaw that the TD should have caught.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
If a dealer send you QC pics in 24 hours - be sure he's a dropshipper.
Nobody is able to get your money, go to factory office, choose the watch, come back home or his office, shoot pics and send it to you in 24 hours. It's just physically IMPOSSIBLE.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Drop shipper? Yeah the second one I think for sure had stocks, the first one I don't think so.

Awesome and thank you fellow members! My impatience is cooled for now.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Lately I'm using a small dealer and I usually wait 5-7 days before shipping. No QC pics.

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
Never waited more than a week for QC pics. On average, Ryan gets them to me in about 3-4 days or less.

I've used a drop shipper once because I didn't care if the watch was running, just needed it for the case. Paid, received QC pictures, and tracking all in one day lol.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Lately I'm using a small dealer and I usually wait 5-7 days before shipping. No QC pics.

No qc pics I got the watch in under a week very suprised I was gonna pm td and ask where the qc pics where when all of a sudden *BANG BANG BANG* package at the door watch was ok bezel was loose but that's not something you could see in the qc pics anyway