• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad Current LMPO Batch

Ac777

Known Member
16/4/15
I haven't received mine yet, but i'm going to find a way to mod the **** out of it, if need be.. Lol

jelly jam

Known Member
7/11/15
I'm a fan of the Planet Ocean watches. Isn't this one a good choice for a liquid metal? The bracelet is way better in my view since it uses screws instead of the pins that are impossible to remove. The display back with "correct" looking movement makes it a current model. So can anyone say why not get this one over the noob (besides the color and 45mm size)? Are the details and movement that much better?

http://www.intime.co/omega/1971-pla...al-bezel-45mm-on-titanium-bracelet-a8500.html

lynxz3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/14
I was able to purchase one of the original LMPO batches from last year. The problems with the Orange tip seconds hand, lume over spill, 12 o'clock marker alignment and hour hand bent to accommodate a shorter cannon pinion of the A2824 movement, were all present in the original. To me it seems like they build the exact same watch without any modifications.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
Are a lot of these problems found in the Noob CrPO with orange markers, 42mm?

For the price they are asking for the LMPO I'll pass given all the issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A4ringss

5/2/13
5fc71e47978ad751ba6e1f6d28e74590.jpg

My case back wasn't screwed down all the way, I'll have a talk with Ryan.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sorry to hear that! However, yours appears to have the correct color (red) second hand?

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
I heard that Puretime is closer than InTime to the Noob factory, it's right? Or I am wrong?
And Puretime didn't sell the new LMPO batch and didn't have information when will be in production. Weird..

A4ringss

5/2/13
your line is pretty bad but they definitely updated the second hand to be red. Mine is way more orange From the October batch

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
Nice photos tphan!
Lume overspill everywhere.. I hope it can be fixet easy if this bother you.
I badly want one of these, but my TD can't source it..

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
It stinks how much the new run of these was hyped up only to be a let down in so many peoples eyes.

Drewgar

27/5/15
I think the whole first batch is bad, I guess the factory will have to rework them. I wonder how many have been sent out so far?

I got this email from Toro after rejecting the sloppy lume shots and I never got a timegraph test after I kept asking for one.
"hi the watch not working good send back to change it ,wait for new batch now.-Toro"

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
image1_zpsxzwhfeij.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_8304_zpsbfuklvjr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These are my QC shots, its totally acceptable to me. However on the close up pics above I see you have the ZrO2 writing under the Seamaster logo. Mine does not seem to have that.

namemyname

12/10/15
Has anybody with the LMPO experienced their movement rapidly clicking then the second hand would stop? Every time it happens I have to pull out the crown and reset the watch, is this a common thing in the Sea Gull 2824 movement or is mine just bad? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

tphan

4/10/15
image1_zpsxzwhfeij.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_8304_zpsbfuklvjr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These are my QC shots, its totally acceptable to me. However on the close up pics above I see you have the ZrO2 writing under the Seamaster logo. Mine does not seem to have that.

thats pretty bad. did they forget to put the Zr02 on it.

duke2178

Known Member
1/8/15
I can confirm that the bronze Zenith pilot has come out.. Will post pictures when i get the actual one. :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
thats pretty bad. did they forget to put the Zr02 on it.

I think its just lighting. I can make out some grey writing faintly on one of the QC pics. Double checking with TD now.