• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nomos Lambda

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
Very nice watch! I wonder how it stands compared to the genuine Nomos (not that people could tell without side-by-side comparison, seeing as how very few people actually know of Nomos..)!

Peter Pan

29/1/13
That is a beautiful watch! How is the quality feel?

And actually there are people knowing of and owning a Nomos :)

IMG_9575.jpg

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
That is a beautiful watch! How is the quality feel?

And actually there are people knowing of and owning a Nomos :)

IMG_9575.jpg

I never said there wasn't. Just that they are quite understated compared to Rolex, Omega, Breitling and IWC (and in recent years, Hublot and AP)!

Delightful watch you have there. I'm not really familiar with Nomos. I'm going to have to go with genuine?

Peter Pan

29/1/13
Yes, very simplistic indeed. That's what I love about this watch. On top it is very thin and almost perfect to any occasion.

This particular model is a 35mm Orion with a lovely open caseback. Never seen a rep of this Nomos model - Only Tangomat and recently the Lambda. But at "only" 1.500 € its not overly expensive for a nice watch

IMG_9846.jpg

I never said there wasn't. Just that they are quite understated compared to Rolex, Omega, Breitling and IWC (and in recent years, Hublot and AP)!

Delightful watch you have there. I'm not really familiar with Nomos. I'm going to have to go with genuine?

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
I really love the movement display on the Lambda reps. I could see myself wearing one, one of these days!

mjtimmins

Horology Curious
28/12/14
I ordered one through a TD on here, asked for qc pics but they made a mistake and sent through anyway.

Unfortunately the watch was completely different to the original advert, albeit having the correct spelling. The cover page and overall movement decoration was completely wrong. I have sent it back and waiting for some qc pics. Hoping to get a decent rep of the lambda as I think it is a really nice watch.

Just wondering where [MENTION=109882]Mywatchisfake[/MENTION] got yours from?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

mjtimmins

Horology Curious
28/12/14
42 with the writing on the face more like a 39

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mywatchisfake

Horology Curious
4/8/15
Hello friends sorry for the late responds i didnt got the watch till now but i ordered from torobravos
I asekd him if you has an replica with fixed spelling and he sendet these Qc Picts of my watch
i dont know if the Power works rewerse but i will send a few Pictures and impressions if i get the watch the next days.
The watch is 29mm and 9mm thick i am super exided what i will get :p

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
Hello friends sorry for the late responds i didnt got the watch till now but i ordered from torobravos
I asekd him if you has an replica with fixed spelling and he sendet these Qc Picts of my watch
i dont know if the Power works rewerse but i will send a few Pictures and impressions if i get the watch the next days.
The watch is 29mm and 9mm thick i am super exided what i will get :p

Great! Happy to hear it is 39mm. Anxious to see the pix when you get it.

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
The Nomos Lambda is one of my dream watches. The gen comes in 2 sizes, 39mm and 42mm. I wonder if he reps are in 2 sizes? I see both sizes in the various Ali ads, but these are not reliable.
Well, more research shows there are in fact two sizes in the rep, from different factories. There is also a low cost one available on AliEx, with a totally wrong back view. It seems the initial misspellings are on the low cost rep (~120 USD)
I love this watch, going to get the 42mm, but cant decide which color combo-wish i could buy both the Blue face SS and the YG!

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
Ok, I have ordered a 42mm Blue dial SS wih corrected spelling and jewel count on back-wish me luck!

Dakov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/15
EU
Ok, I have ordered a 42mm Blue dial SS wih corrected spelling and jewel count on back-wish me luck!

That is the exact one I'm flirting with! Also saw it at Fat Panda. I'D truly appreciate if you share a quick first impression once you received the watch. I'm curious about the colour of the dial. The pictures always make it look so bright. The gen is a really dark blue.

j0n3s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/15
That is the exact one I'm flirting with! Also saw it at Fat Panda. I'D truly appreciate if you share a quick first impression once you received the watch. I'm curious about the colour of the dial. The pictures always make it look so bright. The gen is a really dark blue.
wat is fat panda website ?