• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this the 21j?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You didnt bend the seconds pinion by chance ?

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
You didnt bend the seconds pinion by chance ?

Not that I can tell under my lens. But, I called Ofrei and they said I had to pay to ship it back, and get examined before they send me a new one, if they do.. Should take two weeks? I might just order another one, and just play with this one.. I can order a 4813 instead this time, too as they have them back in stock. Or would you advise against that and just use the 2813?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not that I can tell under my lens. But, I called Ofrei and they said I had to pay to ship it back, and get examined before they send me a new one, if they do.. Should take two weeks? I might just order another one, and just play with this one.. I can order a 4813 instead this time, too as they have them back in stock. Or would you advise against that and just use the 2813?

The 4813 that ofries sells has got short cannon pinion and wheels, and will not work on reps (especially with a DWO).
So i would stick with the 2813.

Swapping parts on a 4813/2813 is too problematic too, which is why we usually just replace them , rather than service them.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
The 4813 that ofries sells has got short cannon pinion and wheels, and will not work on reps (especially with a DWO).
So i would stick with the 2813.

Swapping parts on a 4813/2813 is too problematic too, which is why we usually just replace them , rather than service them.

Awesome thanks!

Actually, I emailed them this weekend, and San emailed me back just now saying he was sending a new one out and they will pay to have the old one shipped back. So the person I talked to on the phone was just confused what I was saying I guess? Idk. But it's all worked out now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Awesome thanks!

Actually, I emailed them this weekend, and San emailed me back just now saying he was sending a new one out and they will pay to have the old one shipped back. So the person I talked to on the phone was just confused what I was saying I guess? Idk. But it's all worked out now lol

Great !
Yes, San is a cool person to deal with , had may interactions with him (her ?) myself

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Great !
Yes, San is a cool person to deal with , had may interactions with him (her ?) myself

Awesome, thanks again for all your help Dave! I'll be sure to update on progress when its in! I ordered some new hands as well, so I'll be waiting for these bad boys to come in before I install.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Awesome, thanks again for all your help Dave! I'll be sure to update on progress when its in! I ordered some new hands as well, so I'll be waiting for these bad boys to come in before I install.

From ofrie?

Youll need to lume them .......

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
From ofrie?

Youll need to lume them .......

No, from raffle times . They said it comes white lumed like it's supposed too. I'll be working pretty much 16 hour days for the next month starting today, so that's why I was hoping to get this badboy down prior! But, oh well.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
No, from raffle times . They said it comes white lumed like it's supposed too. I'll be working pretty much 16 hour days for the next month starting today, so that's why I was hoping to get this badboy down prior! But, oh well.

Kewl , but if you need the hands relumed.....look me up :)

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Got it all swapped today, and came out great I think! Quick and easy. I was able to get home for a little bit in between experiments and was able to get it done! For some reason, the gap looks HUGE on my photos of the insert lol It's really not, I guess it's just recessed a little bit casting a shadow. I thank you for all the help Davee!
22596079186_496686547b_z.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hellz ya Brother ! Looks kicka-ass-amonudo !

Congrats !