• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's the rarest rep you own?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
This is probably pretty rare. Obviously not mine but my wife's Chopard happy Diamonds.

And one of my favorites that I never wear, the original Omega Speedmaster Date. Considered one of the first super reps with double AR and Superlume.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Sweet jesus what model is this?

It is an AP Montoya transplanted into a Imacknockov FC case. There were only 10 of these cases made. Trailboss has one. I made one. Domi helped transplanting the crown tube and the chapter ring.

DrPuddington

Known Member
3/8/15
It is an AP Montoya transplanted into a Imacknockov FC case. There were only 10 of these cases made. Trailboss has one. I made one. Domi helped transplanting the crown tube and the chapter ring.

Damn, it's beautiful. Hopefully one of those 10 will appear in a M2M sale. :/

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I'm relatively young in the rep scene. These 3 are my rarest reps:

bc6289b9fc06e3e5d6e0cdc7e854f73a.jpg

L-R:
Oris Carlos Coste (automatic) - These are rarely seen anymore. I literally postponed a high powered meeting just to seal the m2m deal.

Corum Admiral - Took my TD months to source this version.

Roger Dubuis - This brand doesn't get enough love in the forums, and that's a good thing for exclusivity, right? [emoji6] Excellent build, overall.

Come for the watches, stay for the drama! [emoji12]

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
I'll show off these two. One is a Cartier Ballon Bleu Tourbillon.
My supplier got only one of these in over the last ten year, so I grabbed it. Frankly, I think it's one of the nicest watches ever, REP or GEN. And yes, the TOURBILLON is real and it works.

And this REP is about 20 years old. It was the first high end rep I ever found. The real big deal is that the gold on this two tone SUB is solid 18K.
20 year, and no fade at all. And the movement is a real SWISS ETA. In 20 years I have had the movement cleaned twice, and I have had the watch waterproofed a few times.
For about three years, this was the only watch I wore.