• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hey just found this site

philmtl

Looking Around
2/10/13
Hey how you guys doing?

Well I'm looking into getting a first more business type watch, and was looking to not be scammed on my first buy. Well I went through the td list and am checking out this watch: http://www.watcheden.net/rolex-submariner-automatic-two-tone-with-golden-dial-i-12359-p-1.html

I really like the colors and the gold and silver bracelet. I see it comes with a higher quality sapphire glass window ( theirs probably a better technical term for the glass viewing part of the watch)

Anyways ya its like 118 vs the other one is near 500. Any real reason to dish out the extra 400$?

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Welcome. Best advice I can give is do some reading here on the site. Read the stickies, and especially in the section about buying a replica. The difference I guess is you get what you pay for. The quality, the movement, everything is reflected in the price difference. Do some reading before you make a purchase though. Welcome again

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I would not buy that watch it a cheap and bad replica. YOu have in Rolex Sectiona lot info to get knowledge about the correct purchase read, learn and choose

I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches) after your Rolex

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator