• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

jamieroquai

26/12/12
No,No ,i am just trying to find out which watches are u like.. ,, and what are u thinking of replica watches.

of course if somebody want something someday ,you can contact me .. :blush2:
At least you speak some decent English Hahah

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Long thread.. This might have been said (pretty sure it has), but it's all about the seller on Ali. We order some large shipments for work from Ali (not rep related at all) some have been good some have not. It's all about the seller communication and feedback. We've established some good relations that have developed into delivering the product we expected, but it took time with a mixed bag of hits and misses.

The feedback here and link share is invaluable in sifting through the vast clicks of Ali.

Personally if there is a watch I really desire a M2M or TD will be the way to go for me, but I could see myself taking a gamble on one on Ali someday, maybe? I wouldn't gamble for "the" watch I'm after. TD or M2M all the way in that case.

Best of luck to all in your search and purchase...

Eatravioli

Horology Curious
16/8/15
7b52cc7516dfe297303f84b0c15c9144.jpg
d8dc73d71e712174da9b6b1156b1d572.jpg
6374018ef1c6588c7e131feac878f6a3.jpg
2dfe2366ba1165e52dbd9a36d2b72dd2.jpg

Just received this one today, not the best rep by any means but for $28 definitely worth it

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

c7b3c685b849f90df7be4c026eca7285.jpg
99bda3a7cf255e9d856279695df4433e.jpg

Just ordered let's see how this goes

Ay mate! Post these over in the other Ali thread :) that way we can keep this one just watches! That way it's easier for members to search through them :)

Plus I'll want to follow your progress and it'll be easier so we can discuss it over there!! I've been eyeing a set of loafers too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eatravioli

Horology Curious
16/8/15
Ay mate! Post these over in the other Ali thread :) that way we can keep this one just watches! That way it's easier for members to search through them :)

Plus I'll want to follow your progress and it'll be easier so we can discuss it over there!! I've been eyeing a set of loafers too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it! No problem and thanks

stuwils2000

Horology Curious
16/11/14
I have been on here all day, AAA grade for about £60. I had been in a FB group where there selling these for £140 ish !

stuwils2000

Horology Curious
16/11/14
Indeed we will see, will try the £60 Explorer if all is well.

Kinda hoping for an AAA GMT with 2813 for £34 but will prob be AA

tick_tock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/15
First AliEx buy just got here. My first non-canal rep too. Wanted to try out something cheap to see if I liked wearing reps before going in the deep end.

8xYcPO6l.jpg

It looks pretty good (I know there is a better Portuguese that just got released, and that the spacing on the subdials is off on this one, but I wasn't really looking for a 1:1, just a cheap rep that looked decent).

Strap was horrible (expected). Wearing it on a Brady.

Only real disappointment is that the power reserve dial seems to be stuck at max. I kind of expected it to be a cosmetic dial anyway, but on the QC pics he sent, it was at 4. So something must have got it stuck in transit. Not really a big deal for me (at least it isn't stuck at zero).

Also, hilariously, the inscription on the movement rotor says "SEVEN BAYS POWER RESERVE"

Paid $100 with EMS included. All in all, I feel like I got my money's worth. I bought a BPFF (which is probably going to be too big for my wrist) and some MB pens too but still waiting on them.

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Actually doesnt look too bad IMO. Looks nicer than my chinese Parnis watch I sold for $100 on Ebay a year ago.

First AliEx buy just got here. My first non-canal rep too. Wanted to try out something cheap to see if I liked wearing reps before going in the deep end.

8xYcPO6l.jpg

It looks pretty good (I know there is a better Portuguese that just got released, and that the spacing on the subdials is off on this one, but I wasn't really looking for a 1:1, just a cheap rep that looked decent).

Strap was horrible (expected). Wearing it on a Brady.

Only real disappointment is that the power reserve dial seems to be stuck at max. I kind of expected it to be a cosmetic dial anyway, but on the QC pics he sent, it was at 4. So something must have got it stuck in transit. Not really a big deal for me (at least it isn't stuck at zero).

Also, hilariously, the inscription on the movement rotor says "SEVEN BAYS POWER RESERVE"

Paid $100 with EMS included. All in all, I feel like I got my money's worth. I bought a BPFF (which is probably going to be too big for my wrist) and some MB pens too but still waiting on them.