• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

having problems with a sillx refund

viper420

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/12
Im pretty sure Silix is on probation on this forum unless something has changed

WingeBag

Known Member
14/2/15
Can't it take like up at least a month to get a refund from China? Think I read something like that before...

tagthis

9/2/15
Can't it take like up at least a month to get a refund from China? Think I read something like that before...
Why should it if it's PayPal? It takes no more than a couple of key strokes to be done with it.

D

d4m.test

Hi, should be no problem, it´s fast and You will get Your refund. Something must have slipped in between.
Make sure to reply directly to Michelle´s e-mail "Ok, we will refund later..." using the same own e-mail address You used before.
If necessary or You´ve already done all that, use the help-desk ticket.

silix

Trusted Dealer
22/3/06
Hi dear all, in fact, we refund the money on 14th Oct and we didn't work on the weekend that's why we didn't answer his emails in time.
Below are the emails from us
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: No. 10562 order
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:48:36 +0000

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! i was checking my bank account instead of my paypal account i just assumed it would go straight through?
thank you very much Michelle and I’m sorry i was so stupid lol :)

p.s do you think you can ever get the CAR126 back in stock?
On 19 Oct 2015, at 07:39, ? <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi dear,

Wish you had a nice weekend.
We refund the money to you on 14th Oct.See the attachment.
Could you please check that at your side?
Thanks!

Best regards
MIchelle

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: No. 10562 order
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 10:46:58 +0000

Hi Michelle I haven't heard from you in ages? When can I get my refund it has been soo long and I'm starting to get worried? You said you would refund the money ages ago but still I have heard nothing from you???
What's going on and why is it taking so long?

Whozat

19/10/14
I think a public apology might be in order, (after you get your foot out of your mouth).

Jooc10

17/3/15
Well glad that this issue has been solved. However, might consider removing the personal details such as his email address.

D

d4m.test

End Good - All Good. Told´ya Silix is reliable and You will get Your refund. Well, it was already there.
It´s why more and more I´m really taking everything with a pinch of salt before hearing both sides.

Suggest to edit the title as well. Happy next purchase

Regarding next purchase: the one You really want is the Cars016 from Silixprime and Yes it´s worth the price difference, just research it and look at members pics, there are 2 versions. The other one would be the Santos100 (but not the $100 version). Just save up a little bit and get the best right away - it´s saving money.

lljamesll

Horology Curious
15/9/15
Yeah its a little annoying that you left my details in there silix but anyway as described it was my fault... Im a twat lol :)

Naburus

2/12/12
Never had any issues with Silix. Michelle is always fast to reply, source and deliver.

silix

Trusted Dealer
22/3/06
Well glad that this issue has been solved. However, might consider removing the personal details such as his email address.

Thank you for your suggestion, we removed the customer's email address.:balloon:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yeah its a little annoying that you left my details in there silix but anyway as described it was my fault... Im a twat lol :)
WTF that's your apology?? You start a thread complaining about not getting a refund, your to dumb to check your pp account to see that its already been refunded, and still dont post an apology??

lljamesll

Horology Curious
15/9/15
Oh **** off mate i dont need to apologise to you i have apologised multiple times to Michelle and she has since told me its fine and i have bought another watch from her.

Theres no point doing it again in front of you guys to prove i did coz thats just sad and pointless the only reason i posted that was because i had the decency to be honest and tell the forum what really happened as this was my first time trying to buy a rep.

90% of the people on here are extremely kind and helpful and offer a positive input. but then you get the proper dickheads like you who think theyre sooo much better than everyone else having the audacity to say my apology isn't good enough?!? Well its not for you to decide and your forgetting that my apology was to Michelle over email not to you.

besides what are you getting aggressive for i wasnt complaining at all i did was explain what had happened and asked if this was normal as i have heard that processes take particularly long in the rep game... Jusus.

jayslow

Known Member
12/6/15
Leaving an open ended thread like this is making you look like a jerk though. I would have still said something (apology) in thread as that's your image on the site. I know i'm just newer here too but i'm trying to be on best terms with everyone and not be "that guy".

No hate here just my $0.02. Glad the issue was resolved :)

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Like i always say, if i had a dime for every stupid post like this that a noob puts up. People dont read and fak ing shiatt on dealers.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
For shitz sake..this should never reach the board...

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Oh **** off mate i dont need to apologise to you i have apologised multiple times to Michelle and she has since told me its fine and i have bought another watch from her.

Theres no point doing it again in front of you guys to prove i did coz thats just sad and pointless the only reason i posted that was because i had the decency to be honest and tell the forum what really happened as this was my first time trying to buy a rep.

90% of the people on here are extremely kind and helpful and offer a positive input. but then you get the proper dickheads like you who think theyre sooo much better than everyone else having the audacity to say my apology isn't good enough?!? Well its not for you to decide and your forgetting that my apology was to Michelle over email not to you.

besides what are you getting aggressive for i wasnt complaining at all i did was explain what had happened and asked if this was normal as i have heard that processes take particularly long in the rep game... Jusus.
Great attitude...it took you only 8 posts to cuss out a Mod, and insult him with your arrogant rant.... [MENTION=1952]sub4me[/MENTION] loves guys like you.
Regardless if you apologized to her in an email, the fact you posted the issue for all to see, you should have also posted a clear explanation of the resolution. That would have been the decent thing to do....