• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Omega LMPO is back!

Kirkis

Looking Around
17/9/15
Hey guys the watches at intime are back on stock as of this post. By my count there are 97 left in stock. If you have been clamoring for one best jump on them now. Ive recieved mines already and am pretty happy with it. Just waiting on tools to resize to ship to me.

brrrstickem

Horology Curious
29/8/15
Ryan saves the day just (wait for it) ... in time! (Thank you, I'll be here all night). Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Super pumped to have a companion to my 45mm Ti PO.
My second rep purchase and first NOOB. Now there's no turning back... I've become one of you.

Carrick1

30/8/15
Just sealed the deal myself, delighted I've been able to secure one of these epic timepieces. My second Noob too. Patience is now required :)

Kadafi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/15
I'm having problems registering an account. Keeps coming up with an error message!

Ac777

Known Member
16/4/15
I just mailed him.. If he has it, im pulling the trigger right away! Damn this is a nice watch!

Carrick1

30/8/15
Just a quick question. Ref the resizing the bracelet. Is it better to soak in baby oil or WD40. Which works better. Is there any technique ?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
It is better just taking it in and paying the $10 as they have the micro awl, pliers, and hammer.

But if you are ordering from Ryan now, pay an extra $70 for the V6F or $80 for the Noob screw only CRPO bracelet that can be thrown in without any additional shipping charge.

D

d4m.test

Just a quick question. Ref the resizing the bracelet. Is it better to soak in baby oil or WD40. Which works better. Is there any technique ?
Hi, each has it´s followers. I don´t want the smell leftovers/chemicals of the WD40 on the wrist so I use Johnsons baby oil and it works great. (Have never tried tufglide & similar, probably those are the best).

If the bracelet is on: wrap the watchhead thoroughly in cellophane.
If the bracelet is off: leave it in the baby oil, totally covered 24 hours or longer if You have the time (1 or 2 hours is not enough). Thoroughly rinse, clean and wash with warm water and an old toothbrush, I´ll use tooth paste as well.
Finished with a new improved feel and no rattling/squeezing.

Carrick1

30/8/15
Thanks for the quick feedback, by the way I have enquired about the extra Noob CrPO bracelet. But Ryan hasn't got back to me yet.

Ryan8

Looking Around
9/6/15
Hey guys,

just wondering what are the common things we should look out for while checking the QC for this particular version?

thanks in advance.

Carrick1

30/8/15
Have decided to order extra CrPO bracelet. Don't want to wreck LMPO as you all say it difficult to resize. While in the mood also ordered red leather presentation box from Ryan, all sorted now. Top man so far. :)

Kadafi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/15
Is it in stock? Think his website says something like "will be available early November"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said two weeks until dispatch, I wanted to order now to avoid losing out again if they sell out.

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
yep ordered mine on Saturday... he said 2 weeks ;-)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

rwiapples

Horology Curious
15/7/15
Thanks for all the info guys n gals, have also ordered one from Ryan. Top service and comms, very excited ..... just need to erm tell the missus :blush:

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Thanks for all the info guys n gals, have also ordered one from Ryan. Top service and comms, very excited ..... just need to erm tell the missus :blush:

Hahaha have fun with that one! [emoji23] I just bought a second car about a month ago and had it towed to our house.. That was my telling! [emoji23] I had to then go out and buy her something, so quick stop to the Louis store fixed that! Lol then when the first batch was released here, (a week after the car showed up) I said I wanted one.. She gave me a death look. Buttt this time around I'll be in the clear! Especially since I'll tell her while we are on our vacation and she'll be happy to begin with! [emoji16]

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Paid yesterday.

Received QC pics today.

The 6 o'clock marker is a little crocked but I've accepted the watch regardless.

Ordered from Ken (chazingtime - supporting vendor)

c3dc769333d92c3d8049f57ad885714b.jpg