• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Archie Luxury Watches... Gen or Rep?

adamseagle

Horology Curious
2/10/15
if you are a watch nut, and watch youtube videos about them, then you have undoubtedly run into a video by a guy named Archie Luxury. He talks alot of crap about diferent watches, then changes his mind and then talks crap again, kind of a weird do. anyways, i and alot of other people find it hard to believe that he can afford all these watches plus other things like louis bags and other highly coppied luxury items. so we suspect he may have just gotten his hands on some good replicas. especialy if he hangs out at a place like this, darn near gen Quality watches are easy to come buy and pass off as the real deal. now im not saying him having reps is a bad thing, im saying him running around acting like a jerk because he has all of these 20k+ watches, but they turn out to be replicas is bad. so anyways i thought who better to ask than a bunch of keen eye watch nuts like you guys (not including myself haha still pretty new to this, and placing first order today). so tell me what you think, are his watches rep or gen?

also as a p.s. let me know what you think of him and his channel.

thanks
Adam

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0qP6koCeknuEjb11DjX_Q

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_IMD3OPAJc

D

d4m.test

He was a member here and knows rwi well, check out this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjwd-pp_kA
If it wasn´t for his excessive use of ?:X&!!" language and if he would buy another mic his vids would be ok and the watches imo are 2nd hand gens.

As things are I much prefer talking hands on watches.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL.
Archie was actually a member here for a while...

He was given a complimentary VIP status, asked for free watches from members, got flamed, then said he was going to give stuff away as prizes for a photoshop contest, and never delivered, and was ultimately banned at RWI.......

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
His watches are gen, at least certainly appear to be and as said he knows us and if I'm not mistaken I think he was member here for a very short period, however I'm not certain on that part. But his videos are funny if you like watching a maniac. Edit, thanks for clearing that up Radave, shit I can't remember everything.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL remember when he faked his death ?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Paul Pluta?

Oh now he is Archibald Chesterfield the Third? :lmao:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Yeah...looser hes was....
we did have fun flaming him in the photoshop contest though !

Some of those were hilarious...Too bad Thinkbachs images are all gone.

GOATArchieLuxury_zps654f9903.jpg

Archie-Luxury.jpg

What to do when she pulls out a loupe after sex.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The cover of Replica Monthly kills me..I forgot about that one.

LMAO he look sooooo much like Adam Sandler in this one !

ArchieLuxury-2.jpg

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
He Sounds like justin bieber wayyy past his prime...

adamseagle

Horology Curious
2/10/15
Oh my gosh I can't tell tou how much I laughed reading these replies, I had no idea he was a member here. I think that if he just stuck with his shtick and didnt absolutely bad mouth stuff because they weren't super exspensive, he would be more succesful and more like able. Like calling a nomos a dog shit movement haha does he know whose watching his videos? Those photoshops made my day

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
He was a member here and knows rwi well, check out this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjwd-pp_kA
If it wasn´t for his excessive use of ?:X&!!" language and if he would buy another mic his vids would be ok and the watches imo are 2nd hand gens.

As things are I much prefer talking hands on watches.

I've seen a lot of this guys videos. But wow, this is a treat. When I watch one of his videos I have to turn the volume down to 1. He always sounds like he went skiing on Mt. Cocaine before his video starts. That last time I saw his videos it looks like he got canned from his job and was on the grind selling lawn mowers, tours of cities, doing whatever he could. He's not too shabby on a low volume. :)

adamseagle

Horology Curious
2/10/15
Yah apparently he got divorced, which isn't too surprising. It like most likely he's been touring through Vietnam. He had some Gold Coast videos that I didn't watch where he is calling it sleaze, and as someone from California im like haha you have no idea what you are missing.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
At least you guys don't have to share a town with him. The ADs here all facepalm when he walks in, they're sick of him.