• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know if megawatch.co is in the US?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If they are not on the list of Trusted Dealers here, you have no reason to use them, let alone post about them here. There is a reason the dealers here have gone through the process of being accepted.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Try to stick with TD here and other rep forum. You have been here for a while that you should know we do have TD and SV here who are reliable.

oracle202

Renowned Member
1/4/13
You could always just ask them. But beware of sites that aren't TD's here.

oracle202

Renowned Member
1/4/13
Why would you say that to him ? Why would he even ask ? Even if they were in the US, what are the chances that he will get what he orders ?

That's why I told him to beware of anyone that is not a TD. I prefer not to get aggressive with noobs. I was there once and some people learn at their own pace. I didn't tell him to buy, I told him how to get an answer to his question.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
A real scam site will answer you they ship worldwide or even galaxywide to Mars and Moon so what is the point of asking?

Edit: I mistaken OP's question but either way if they are a real scam site, they will give you an answer that you want because all they want is your money. No point asking...........

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
That's why I told him to beware of anyone that is not a TD. I prefer not to get aggressive with noobs. I was there once and some people learn at their own pace. I didn't tell him to buy, I told him how to get an answer to his question.

I'd rather make the point and save the guy his hard earned money.

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Why would you make a thread about this after you were already told in the chat box repeatedly not to do business with them.

What does it matter if they are CONUS?

Every dealer here ships CONUS.. The US has the least strict customs out of most of the places they ship so there is no reason to not order from China.

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
user named catfish asking about a scam site...oh the ironing!

Yea, no kidding. I hate catfish ironing ;)

94ku.jpg