• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 15400 - Edit: Now Available

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Gives me a giggle, all the non believers in previous threads :hehehe:

S???R?I?????

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
Gives me a giggle, all the non believers in previous threads :hehehe:

S???R?I?????

They left us with no option but to be pessimistic about it, or maybe the factory was following the thread and thought screw it lets just get this over with :greedy:

achapgase

16/5/14
This is nonsense, why wait for JF to release there AP 15400 when you can just go to your local AD and buy it, at least you got a warranty there and it s 1:1 !

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Looks like the supply chain at JF is conspiring for a JF 15400 "soon" (LOL), but it likewise gives me giggles to see so many people, who should know better by now, expecting an ultimate 15400 from JF. ;-) Story of Lucy and Charlie with the football: oops, its pulled away.

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Screw all these flawed versions of 15400, give me a f'in 15300 NOW damnit!

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Let's see what it looks like. J12 v10!! Subc springs to mind recently. What a joke that was!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I do not know how to reckon JF's inability to tap the expertise on this RWI forum, whether to see it as lonerism or hubris/arrogance: whether gashers, Klockis, Edgematic, etc. we have so many gen 15400 owners who could guide JF to a more perfect rep, but they make no effort of reaching out to our resident consultants.

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
I do not know how to reckon JF's inability to tap the expertise on this RWI forum, whether to see it as lonerism or hubris/arrogance: whether gashers, Klockis, Edgematic, etc. we have so many gen 15400 owners who could guide JF to a more perfect rep, but they make no effort of reaching out to our resident consultants.

Lol, that'll be the day. They don't read these forums because I doubt they even read English anyway! Whenever I go to Shenzhen very few there even speak English let alone read it. And they sell all they make regardless. The majority of buyers I suspect are tourists who just look at something and think it's nice or good enough etc. Angus claims he has influence with some factories but frankly I'll take that with a pinch of salt!!

However one would think that at least JF can't do any worse than the current offerings!

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
^^^ its true there are very few English speakers in Shenzen or Guangzhou, and the ones who do speak broken english I doubt they'd be able to fully navigate and understand an English language forum such as this, especially with all the acronyms used here, its a bit better in the likes of Beijing and Shanghai. Maybe with the input of TDs we can get some messages across, or the guy who posted in watchbus