• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI's Richard Mille Owners Club

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Was just messing with you. Your enthusiasm and dedication to the project is infectious and appreciated. A little time out here is in order. A little. [emoji1]

Come for the watches, stay for the drama! [emoji12]

LOL, no worries mate. In fact, Chris and I are working hard to get the last part (techy) right. I just didn't bothered to post every single failure (today included) on my GP thread. But it's getting close. The techys we received today are much better than all the previous attempts. ;-D

Keylog74

14/6/13
Guys this 05 is a new version or same that was before ?
IMG_06991.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_07152.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
i am close to getting one soon :)

I just don't know if I'd like the watch on my wrist due to shape... That's my biggest problem. I haven't not worn a watch on my wrist since I got my first one at 12 from my grandpa.. So, it's been 12 years of round big watches.. I'm extremely OCD with items on my wrist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PGWDaddy

Renowned Member
10/5/14
Guys this 05 is a new version or same that was before ?
IMG_06991.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_07152.jpg

New version. The tell is the date wheel. While the font is correct, it's on a white background. Not clear, like this one.

139df2afaad90d142464959cf5195cbf.jpg

Gents I see a mod coming!!! More to follow.

Keylog74

14/6/13
i see ... how about the 035 anyone ordered it yet from TD-s ?

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
One question, is it normal that on the miyota movement when the rotor spins the second hands slighlty stop and continues ticking ..?

Tempus fugit, utere.

fanerai

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/10/15
I'm pretty sure that is normal for miyota movements....based on my reading anyway.

Anyone have any real world feedback on the RM055 rep? That one has my rapt attention.

Keylog74

14/6/13

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
have seen this couple of days ago ! contated him still waiting for a replay and payment form.. he is hard to deal though as he speaks traditional chinese and english he uses is translated ... had a friend in china contacting him again and see how it goes ! but i would like to see this guy on RWI soe many inside info...
Have you had any luck contacting him? I added him on wechat during the RM035 promotion and finally he replied today, then said I didn't purchase any watches with him before, so it seems wrong for me to just buy watch during promotion, and he blocked me:clap_1:

Keylog74

14/6/13
Have you had any luck contacting him? I added him on wechat during the RM035 promotion and finally he replied today, then said I didn't purchase any watches with him before, so it seems wrong for me to just buy watch during promotion, and he blocked me:clap_1:

contacted him by mail . hard to comunicate and does not often replay . had a friend writing him in chinese . i dont have his wechat . if you can share it with me i will ask my chinese guy to get in touch with him and see if enything works..

Kyrasym

Renowned Member
17/8/13
OH YES. Who's gonna be getting one? I won't be for reasons you guys will see once I raise some funds [emoji12]
Yes I am trying to raise more funds but no luck with sales these days. Probably cos of the strong USD these days.

D

d4m.test

Excellent, Ryan is my go to guy. I've just had one come in and got one in the mail so it's gonna be a good 6-8 weeks before I can buy, but I am definitely getting one of these.

Key, it's the RM35-01 from Ken (chazingtime) :clap1:

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Just paid for the RM35 waiting for the QC Pics. Can't wait to join the RM club :)

D

d4m.test

Just paid for the RM35 waiting for the QC Pics. Can't wait to join the RM club :)

:woot: can't wait to see. Please do post your QC once approved and then some IRL photos once in hand. I think we're all excited about this one....