• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Zealand

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
i will post before and after once i have it. do you know anybody do AR here in NZ?
nah.. I asked around without any luck.
it's too complicated to get a right AR formular.
it's best to just order prof xtal and snap it on yourself or as you did already get AR with other mods.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

wooky492

21/9/12
also any AR job with less than 50 crystals are no go from industry..

Matt1989

20/2/15
I'm a bit more boring, can't say I've ever tried on an AP before.

85160b8cc828e0f91a30f2d4b72c79b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooky492

21/9/12
I'm a bit more boring, can't say I've ever tried on an AP before.

85160b8cc828e0f91a30f2d4b72c79b6.jpg

omega's never boring Matt. Good choice of color, perfect for summer! [emoji3]

Miclay

Horology Curious
31/8/15
Newbie from Wellington saying Hi :) good to see other fellow kiwi's on here!

Matt1989

20/2/15
do any of us getting one yet? That 5 day pr is a star

Sent from somewhere in Hobbiton

I'm gonna wait until early next year hopefully there will be a V2 ZF Version available by then. I really want the white dial blue hands version they haven't even released a V1 yet.

Gotta sell my apple watch first (was fun for the first 2 weeks)

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
I'm gonna wait until early next year hopefully there will be a V2 ZF Version available by then. I really want the white dial blue hands version they haven't even released a V1 yet.

Gotta sell my apple watch first (was fun for the first 2 weeks)

Never a fan of the iwatch lol the design is good. Just no my cup of tea. Btw any of us are into rc heli?

Miclay

Horology Curious
31/8/15
Can any of you guys recommend a dealer for me to purchase from, that does good shipping times etc to here in nz? :p

Matt1989

20/2/15
I highly recommend www.watchstation.co just email them a link to any watch u want from any website and they will give you a price. It's wholesale pricing so is cheaper than the rest however no returns policy but hey who would want to return anything to China anyway! www.puretime.watch is their "retail" Website and in my opinion is the easiest website to use for links. Don't forget to email first to check availability before paying from any dealer.

Matt1989

20/2/15
So are all watch addicts also insomniacs? I've run out of sleeping pills [emoji52]

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
I work night shift lol need to maintain my clock even on my day off lol

Matt1989

20/2/15
I have serious trouble getting to sleep at night I couldn't even begin to imagine trying to sleep during the day!! What do you do?

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
Im a food process technologist, i enjoy night shift tho, i have all the recourse and no many people bother me at night

Miclay

Horology Curious
31/8/15
I highly recommend www.watchstation.co just email them a link to any watch u want from any website and they will give you a price. It's wholesale pricing so is cheaper than the rest however no returns policy but hey who would want to return anything to China anyway! www.puretime.watch is their "retail" Website and in my opinion is the easiest website to use for links. Don't forget to email first to check availability before paying from any dealer.

Thanks for that Matt, I might do my first purchase through them. and as far as insomnia goes.... I'm a stay at home dad with a 3 week old gal... haha

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
Thanks for that Matt, I might do my first purchase through them. and as far as insomnia goes.... I'm a stay at home dad with a 3 week old gal... haha

Lol you then works day and night 24 hours lol