• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying, selling, avoiding scams and safe dealing

edm911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/14
Hmm, maybe it is operator error but I can't find dealer sections. I'm using tapatalk though so that might be the issue.

giuma2

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/2/15
hello!
i'm new, why i can not open the page rwi sales ???
thank you

zenyaku

Horology Curious
11/5/15
Good information. I was looking for something to help in writing my first e-mail to a TD.

Squish

27/6/15
*excellent* info! Thanks much for putting it together.

fuerst07

17/5/15
What address should I provide as a buyer to get the watch sended to? I mean, my personal address is not really something I want to get tracked
for such transactions? Normally I use DHL in germany and they provide number-coded postage boxes, is this the way to go?

D

d4m.test

What address should I provide as a buyer to get the watch sended to? I mean, my personal address is not really something I want to get tracked
for such transactions? Normally I use DHL in germany and they provide number-coded postage boxes, is this the way to go?
Hi, for Germany You will have to rely on triangle shipping for starters, safe and costs $60. Home or office-address is quite standard or anyway related to Your paypal or CC.

jake53956

Horology Curious
24/10/15
The numbers or Characters do not show up during registration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godzia02

Looking Around
29/6/15
I've always wondered about water resistance- i really need a rep that will keep moisture out and have had bad luck in the past- I'm not talking about swimming or showering, but I need to be able to wash my hands without the watch becoming compromised. If I can't rely on the dealer's water resistance spec, then is this just a guessing game?