• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paid via western union, no confirmation yet

wnzrp15

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/15
I have been emailing Toro Bravo for a while and they have been great. They gave me their western union info to make payment and I have not heard from them 9 hours later.

I don't know how this works exactly, but if someone was emailing me all day prior to a sale and then ignores me for the rest of the day after he provided me with the payment info I tend to get concerned.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
just breathe deep and relax, remember theres a time difference and others also order so they dont go get the money the moment you send it... ive had a TD not get the money for 2 days ... be patient young grasshopper

wnzrp15

19/9/15
just breathe deep and relax, remember theres a time difference and others also order so they dont go get the money the moment you send it... ive had a TD not get the money for 2 days ... be patient young grasshopper
No worries. I paid for fast shipping 4-5 days so thy must be working on it.

wnzrp15

19/9/15
All is well. Thanks. My shipping is DHL so I just wanted to make sure it arrives in time.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
All is well. Thanks. My shipping is DHL so I just wanted to make sure it arrives in time. Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I don't want to rain on your parade, but you should never order a rep and expect it to arrive by a deadline. It might happen, but I would not bet money on it. JMHO

wnzrp15

19/9/15
I don't want to rain on your parade, but you should never order a rep and expect it to arrive by a deadline. It might happen, but I would not bet money on it. JMHO
In that case what would someone do for shipping instead of paying for expedited shipping?

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
It is generally not the shipping that causes the delay(though sometimes it does). After the TD picks up your payment he still has to find the watch you want,take QC pics,send them,you have to approve them(if the watch is OK) then the watch has to be packed and then picked up by the courier. It has to be transported to your country and make it through customs. Anything can cause a delay along the route. Couriers are usually faster(DHL) but you never know for sure.

wnzrp15

19/9/15
It is generally not the shipping that causes the delay(though sometimes it does). After the TD picks up your payment he still has to find the watch you want,take QC pics,send them,you have to approve them(if the watch is OK) then the watch has to be packed and then picked up by the courier. It has to be transported to your country and make it through customs. Anything can cause a delay along the route. Couriers are usually faster(DHL) but you never know for sure.
Makes sense now thanks.