• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - klotis77

Arcedia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/15
What are people like you even doing here? Your personality is even more rotten than the most rotten Swedish fish there is :idontno:

fdfs4k.png

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12

I had a hope and believed in second chance..oh heck, even a third chance ... but this guy will never learn.

TB, Joran, or R2 or Q5? , if you guys are too busy, I can push that 'B' button for ya.

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
Well, no. You're actually The only one that's kind of boring.

Excellent comeback clitorus although it makes no sense. Don't like the other profile name because you'll always be clitorus as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, you enjoy getting kicked so keep coming back because there's plenty of that for you here.

D

d4m.test

Well when you attack a mod who dedicates so much to this place that we can enjoy, yea we are a little sensitive about that.

Why not just go away? You clearly are not going to be a contributing member here

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Over / under on the ban? I am thinking within 2 hours, anyone else?

D

d4m.test

Well it is about 2 AM in Sweden right now so it is hard to say, plus he is a ******* dumbass, so I dont know if he can be smart enough to put together something to be banned for!

I am taking the over, but I would say within 24 Hours from now

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Your so Fing stupid that you don't even realize what you've lost. This place is gold mine of knowledge that you'll never be able to take full advantage of. Now piss off.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Are you really from Sweden?? Vad är det här för jävla pajasforum?

Where to? Up your arse?

Let's welcome klotis77's sock puppet Pamerai to The Brig as well.....

Welcome.
happy-096.gif

Sweet baby jesus and to think I was planning on having the warden release you some time today. WTF is your major malfunction? Do you forget to take your meds because apparently you are bipolar. One minute so nice and the next the crap begins to flow once again.

Most Swedes I know are mellow, you act more like a Bosnian on heat.

Pamerai

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/9/15
You guys...... I see you like to put your dilokski in you partners btunski. Everyone can have it their way. I really enjoy The pics you put up. More Bromance to The people

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You guys...... I see you like to put your dilokski in you partners btunski. Everyone can have it their way. I really enjoy The pics you put up. More Bromance to The people
Fu*k off dickwad.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You mean should we warn [MENTION=55135]Mike on a bike[/MENTION]
Oh, I just did :)

D

d4m.test

And to think, after all these years, I was beginning to like and appreciate ABBA...then this f*u*c*k shows up. Thanks for ruining it for me, asshole.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
This guy is like IKEA furniture. Always missing a screw and both are from Sweden. You are the biggest clown on this forum your bigazz clown.