• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hypothetical scenario

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I'd want proof it's DOA first such as a video that it's dead. There are scam buyers on the forum too.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I've already sent that to the seller. He wants me to ship the watch back to him so he can fix it with his watch smith. I've already sold the watch to someone as a dead watch for a third of what I paid. I sent proof the watch is dead and asked for $100 refund. Between the two of doing international shipping and him having it fixed its gonna be cheaper for him to refund the $100. Plus I've already ordered a brand new one from a TD to replace it. Idk what's gonna happen from here.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I agree with if you see Kay.

Five, by selling it you've now over complicated the whole situation.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I agree with if you see Kay.

Five, by selling it you've now over complicated the whole situation.

Maybe so but I still have the watch in my possession and I took a video of DOA. I have all the proof needed that and my reputation. Why the hell would I lie about that

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I wasn't implying you were being dishonest. I was agreeing with if you see Kay because I've seen buyers use that as a way to get funds back from a seller. My post wasn't to suggest you were doing that.