• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Have you got that wallet?! The price is high but if the quality is up to scratch and it is indeed real leather then I don't mind.
There is a seller here on RWI that has goyard ones really nice. I would trust him more. Can't remember his name but can check it out later on my pc

Alcander

19/6/13
It's really fugly! Not gen-like at all!

If you want really good quality LV (and other luxury brands) reps, try this seller: [email protected]

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/simpleaaa/collections/?lang=en

Some items aren't listed in catalogs, so, search for them on the LV site, then send to Sandy the reference # and ask if she can get it for you.
Thank you! [emoji4]
I'll examine this catalog. Indeed valuable information!!

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Alcander

19/6/13
Yeah those bags look like the ones all the Africans sell on the beach here in Spain.

Who is your seller [MENTION=24101]nick[/MENTION]? Someone from AE?
You are quite right [emoji23]

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
My little boys are just getting into playing soccer and they start their fall soccer programs this week. They like wearing jerseys when they go outside to play in the yard. Is there a seller that has decent quality soccer jerseys in kid sizes? I was thinking about maybe picking up a few for them, from various national teams. They have team Italia and USA already.

Then, of course, American football season starts up soon. Might need some of those.

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
Finally after almost 45 days receive the Veithdia glasses.
They cost me $10 and they are good for the price. They are big, feels good not great but well for 10 bucks...Plastic lens but polarized and they seems good.
Well packaged and a receive the thing to clean them and to protect them (forgot their name in english lol)
I will give them a 7.5 over 10 for 10 bucks, as I saw them in other sellers for almost 16 or 20, they cost 10 or less, not more than that...I will bring them as I dont care if I lost them...
Also they have "veithdia in the lens as Rayban has rb.
Link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Clas...Accessories-Sun-Glasses-3026/32292740265.html
pics:

Alcander

19/6/13
Looks very good in the last photo Gabriel.
Only 10$? Is too cheap for glasses, I think could be little dangerous for your eyes

Ing. Gabriel

14/5/15
Looks very good in the last photo Gabriel.
Only 10$? Is too cheap for glasses, I think could be little dangerous for your eyes ?

why? I check them with the lcd screen method and they are polarized. Also they have a test card . well they are plastic but...

Alcander

19/6/13
10 dollars with shipping included seems to me very cheap for glasses with UV, but probably I'm wrong [emoji41]

Ing. Gabriel

14/5/15
10 dollars with shipping included seems to me very cheap for glasses with UV, but probably I'm wrong [emoji41]

Probably :/ I will stick to my authentic Rb.
whats Better uv pro or polarized? And if they are uv prot but not polarized?

Thank you for your help. Greetings

Alcander

19/6/13
I think is better polarized (includes uv protection) for driving basically.. [emoji6]

Killingsworth

5/9/13
A little tip for Aliexpress to pay with paypal, if you contact the dealer direct you can ask to pay with paypal, bought 3 items this way

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
I actually prefer non polarized because I can't see any of my instruments when driving with polarized glasses. BMW has a display that reflects on front windshield that becomes invisible with polarized. RB G15 lenses do the trick and I can still see the lcds and all that stuff. For the beach/outdoors, polarized are awesome!

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
I'd never had a pair of Polarised sunglasses until a couple months back. I am NEVER going back. For driving they're so good. They reduce glare and reflections to almost nothing, everything is just easier to see.

The only downside is using displays or iPhones or whatever, the displays become really hard to see. Not sure if this is normal or not across all Polarised glasses, but I'm wearing genuine RayBans bought in a store in London.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
That's the same with my Revo polarized lenses, too. Forget using your phone with them on. Just tip them down and look over them to view your screen or lift them up and look underneath. Like people do who wear bifocals.