• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
ACL, Medial meniscus and MCL reconstruction using a patella graft. AKA really painful, 6 weeks non weight bearing. Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy my friend

I hear ya bud, sucks to see my patients in pain like you were. I reckon they gave you some good pain meds though, eh?

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
I hear ya bud, sucks to see my patients in pain like you were. I reckon they gave you some good pain meds though, eh?

Oxy but I have a personal dislike for narcotic pain meds. Some painful family issues caused by them. So I didn't fill the script. Been dealing on Tylenol, which I also hate taking so I have been trying my hardest to just elevate, ice and booze :) that works for me

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
Oxy but I have a personal dislike for narcotic pain meds. Some painful family issues caused by them. So I didn't fill the script. Been dealing on Tylenol, which I also hate taking so I have been trying my hardest to just elevate, ice and booze :) that works for me

Ah, I see. Takes some serious conviction to avoid taking them considering the pain. Perhaps try ibuprofen, it's a good alternative to the Tylenol. Booze doesn't hurt too. Haha.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Dilaudid and oxygen work wonders for me. I seem to be impervious to morphine. My wife will Hallucinate on Dilaudid and the one time she tried it she saw monsters if she closed her eyes.

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
e9d67e5e39e4614b003a39fffd1394e9.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

JoeyT

11/8/14
Seeing all these sexy 16613's made me wanna wear mine today. Here I am sitting outside with my girl Shelby

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Seeing all these sexy 16613's made me wanna wear mine today. Here I am sitting outside with my girl Shelby

Very nice 16613. Good to see you up and moving around. Beautiful dog.

JoeyT

11/8/14
Very nice 16613. Good to see you up and moving around. Beautiful dog.

Thanks bro, that 16613 is my pride and joy. Gen everything except case (TC) and clasp (WM9). The dogs have been bored since I been hurt so now that I have a wheel chair and can move a bit, I put them in there custom built dog run and I'm enjoying the fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.