• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heads up Guy's NOOB HAVING CLEAR OUT AP SALE

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
You can't be serious! I just bought a ROO not more than 2 days ago. -_-

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
List Up WHAT You Have Ordered Guy's, would be interesting to see whats the fav's:thumbup:

I'll start

1: RBii Blue
2: Good Old Panda 42mm

SO FAR :hehehe:

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Hey there. Im new to the AP section, been interested in Omegas and Rollies till now. Dont have any AP's in my collection yet, have been lurking on the AP threads since a few days to decide which one i should go for. Which among these is a good one as a starter AP?
I want one AP in my collection, if its just one ROO, which one should it be? Had my eye on the bumblebee since a few days but these prices are too sweet to let go
Thanks

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Can't go wrong with the 42mm Panda if your wanting a starter

0266087a87f2c3a8421ecea0a99bcb1f.jpg

Or 44mm Panda if you have a big wrist

32bd749772bc0fc48ecf89cab910a202.jpg

S???R?I?????

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I predict updated Noob models by late fall/early winter

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Can't go wrong with the 42mm Panda if your wanting a starter

0266087a87f2c3a8421ecea0a99bcb1f.jpg

Or 44mm Panda if you have a big wrist

32bd749772bc0fc48ecf89cab910a202.jpg

S???R?I?????

Thanks a lot sharkey.
I have almost 7" wrists.
With my omegas, i feel that the 42mm Planet Ocean dial feels a bit small and so it sits pretty tall on the wrist. The 45mm Planet Ocean is just perfect for mt wrist.
I havnt ever tried an AP. So i dont know how it wears. What would you suggest?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Thanks a lot sharkey.
I have almost 7" wrists.
With my omegas, i feel that the 42mm Planet Ocean dial feels a bit small and so it sits pretty tall on the wrist. The 45mm Planet Ocean is just perfect for mt wrist.
I havnt ever tried an AP. So i dont know how it wears. What would you suggest?

42mm is perfect on my 6 3/4 wrist, if you prefer a bigger watch then the 44mm will be better, or by both lol

thewatchdog

26/6/14
42mm is perfect on my 6 3/4 wrist, if you prefer a bigger watch then the 44mm will be better, or by both lol

I definitely like the dial on the 42 more than the 44. But havnt ever tried one on so im confused. No AP AD nearby where i could try one on to get an idea of the size. Thats what i did when i was confused with my omegas and rollies lol. Go to an AD and try it on before ordering. Buying both aint a bad idea. Will sell off the other one which doesnt fit on m2m ;)

D

d4m.test

I honestly think any of them are worth it at this price. I wanted an old Safari (white dial) and almost bought one used for a lot more than this. Wish I had some watch funds available right now!

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
It's Masato time!! :sFun_mischieviousbi:sFun_mischieviousbi:sFun_mischieviousbi

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I always wanted a 44 FC even without the plates it's worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooky492

21/9/12
I am very tempted by late models in 44mm but then this is a rare chance to buy some old classics.... hmmm.. which way to go??!!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I am worried that the TDs send their pickers to Noob on Monday, and Noob does not have many of the watches (or they are rejects). Many of these models were presumed Out of Stock for so long. How does Noob suddenly dig up some of these rare models like Orchid Road or Masato? Hoping I am wrong, as I have already ordered and paid for many models. But I am shaking a bit here. Guess you have to pay to play.
Many of the watches I ordered are just because I have compatible parts for their modification, and I worry that this might be my last chance to get a Noob model that fits a "part X" that i have had in stock for a long time, etc. etc. I will probably replace alot of the movements, and certainly the glassware. I still think the models marked "New Super" on Chazing Time page are the ones to get if you are after reliability and finish. The older models are really for modification.

wooky492

21/9/12
I am worried that the TDs send their pickers to Noob on Monday, and Noob does not have many of the watches (or they are rejects). Many of these models were presumed Out of Stock for so long. How does Noob suddenly dig up some of these rare models like Orchid Road or Masato? Hoping I am wrong, as I have already ordered and paid for many models. But I am shaking a bit here. Guess you have to pay to play.
Many of the watches I ordered are just because I have compatible parts for their modification, and I worry that this might be my last chance to get a Noob model that fits a "part X" that i have had in stock for a long time, etc. etc. I will probably replace alot of the movements, and certainly the glassware. I still think the models marked "New Super" on Chazing Time page are the ones to get if you are after reliability and finish. The older models are really for modification.
Hi J, why do I have a feeling that your order includes Survivor? [emoji11]