• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Im debating between the 2132 and the 2140.
Dont know which ones to go for
2132 are more modern looking and 2140 the classic style (more choice though)
id go try some on in store somewhere as I cannot wear the 2140 , they look odd on me

umirza85

12/6/15
I've seen these ones.
They have a good review. Someone said they bought like 15 pairs from different vendors and that these were the best yet.

Super Quality 2140 Wayfarer Ray Ben Sunglasses Men Designer Women Eyewear Rivet Oculos Glasses Lens With Original Box Case
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...los-Glasses-Lens-rb-wayfarer/32322654167.html
(from AliExpress Android)

If you just need a pair of cheepies then I'd say these are fine, you'll have to go into the $15-20+ range to get a proper rep with glass. IMO i have a pair similar to the above with all the correct markings and engraving but the plastic lens really lower the overall feel.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
If you just need a pair of cheepies then I'd say these are fine, you'll have to go into the $15-20+ range to get a proper rep with glass. IMO i have a pair similar to the above with all the correct markings and engraving but the plastic lens really lower the overall feel.
Second that statement

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I've asked if the seller had some other quality sunglasses and sent me some pictures.

the Porsche are 20$ Prada 40$

KTQL8b0.jpg

scRuD2r.jpg

heIQEtA.jpg

ik4jDsf.jpg

WatchFnatic

2/7/15
2132 are more modern looking and 2140 the classic style (more choice though)
id go try some on in store somewhere as I cannot wear the 2140 , they look odd on me
I ordered black 2132 55 :) , hopefully the lenses will be good and wont damage my eyes.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Today I also Finally got a message from a seller where I bought a tablet from. It was from a special AE sale and got it for 50€

Been waiting a very long time for shipping, they said they got overwhelmed by orders and that the factory had delays to make more.

I ordered it on June 18 and they finally shipped it out the day after they received all of them.

Reviews of the tablet seem good, I'll let you guys know

link

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-in...p-Tablet-pc-Intel-SoFIA-Atom/32366661073.html

xrSKxcs.jpg

DhOKXpK.jpg

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Indeed exactly look alike. I also do not know about neither porsche or Prada ones, I just wanted to share ;)

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
More interested how to ensure I can get a refund at the moment mate.was only bought as an experiment.il stick with td on watches as before.got some lovely ray bans. 1:1 replicas

You should message the seller for a refund. They will probably want you to send it back though which can make it not really worthwhile. Otherwise you can use it as an experiment/project watch if you plan to try your own builds/lume in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
Hi guys, I will receive my mb pen tomorrow finally after 33 days!! haha

I have a question to you guys, maybe I am dumb but I dont get it...what is better, sunglasses with glass or with polarized plastic?

Or what you recommend me? Because I see that some glasses arent polarized but just dark lens, and other are plastic but polarized.....

Btw for example, I have gen RB that are glass polarized, that is good but I see that some gen RB are glass but not polarized, are them bad for the eyes?

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Hi guys, I will receive my mb pen tomorrow finally after 33 days!! haha

I have a question to you guys, maybe I am dumb but I dont get it...what is better, sunglasses with glass or with polarized plastic?

Or what you recommend me? Because I see that some glasses arent polarized but just dark lens, and other are plastic but polarized.....

Btw for example, I have gen RB that are glass polarized, that is good but I see that some gen RB are glass but not polarized, are them bad for the eyes?

I would guess that as long as it's polarized it shouldn't matter. Glass would probably be better in the long run as it's less likely to warp due to environmental conditions compared to plastic.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Well I can answer part of it. Polarized is just better for driving as it takes away reflections.
Normal non Polarized give as much protection.

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
I would guess that as long as it's polarized it shouldn't matter. Glass would probably be better in the long run as it's less likely to warp due to environmental conditions compared to plastic.

Well I can answer part of it. Polarized is just better for driving as it takes away reflections.
Normal non Polarized give as much protection.

Thank you for your answer. I forgot the UV protection, thats what matter, dont?
Because as I read the polarized is just for driving...