• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet ROO Michael Schumacher RG (modded)

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
[MENTION=40341]Vedde[/MENTION] yea bro at almost 200g it's the heaviest watch I own [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

SVR

Known Member
Supporter
5/7/15
hi there i am new to the forum and dont know how to use it the best but i got to see your message and i was wondering if you could help me please. i am looking for the michael schumacher ap i want the best clone or replica on the market and was hoping you can tell me where to get it please

SVR

Known Member
Supporter
5/7/15
hi mate your watch looks top quality im going to buy the titanium version what td would you advise for this watch.

Daytona1984

Renowned Member
13/2/10
hi mate your watch looks top quality im going to buy the titanium version what td would you advise for this watch.

Hey buddy, we have lots of great TDs here in the forum. Do some reading and decide which TD fits the best for your needs [emoji6]

SVR

Known Member
Supporter
5/7/15
thanks for the reply mate would you sell your titanium schumi i would pay good money

SVR

Known Member
Supporter
5/7/15
Hey buddy, we have lots of great TDs here in the forum. Do some reading and decide which TD fits the best for your needs [emoji6]
hi mate i just found how to reply to your quote im not that good on computers . i found a td called ryan to buy the watch from and would then try to find someone to do the swiss mod if you have any ideas feel free to let me know.if you would like to sell your titanium one i would pay good money.thanks

Nonojais

Looking Around
8/7/15
Hello ! I'm new to the site, how to buy this really beautiful watch? Thank you guys !

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
@Vedde yea bro at almost 200g it's the heaviest watch I own [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Wow, that shouldn't be that far from gen as the gen 44mm RG novelty weights 244g.
How about The Titanum version? Should be a lot lighter now?

Anyone knows how much the gen Shcumis weight?

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Pictures don't do justice on just how "nice" this thing looks in person. Just got one and it makes all my other watches look....unimpressive.

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Pictures don't do justice on just how "nice" this thing looks in person. Just got one and it makes all my other watches look....unimpressive.
Agreed. Other APs are no doubt impressive watches. Schumis are impressive art piece especially the RG.

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
The RG schumi is something else. That crystal looks spectacular.

How did you source the Chopard movement, by itself or with the watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk